CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

This is why you only sell 49% of your baby. Don't blame him though, I would of sold out as well. It's just so much $. Gears team will be gone when their contract ends 100%.

• Upvote (+1) 8

So, is Halo 6 going to have a good aiming system or nah?

• Upvote (+1) 8

No one can fake the positivity and family vibes this guy has put out over 1000 hours of vlogging, you just can't fake it.  I think he also got greedy, unfortunately, and I sincerely think that he thought he could keep the family vibe but make sure that OpTic stayed "competitive" (not sure why he feels that he needs to compete with massive multi-esports brands, but okay), but things have obviously gotten way out of hand.  Probably he thought he would end up having more control/influence despite having a minority stake, I'm guessing an honest mistake

The central pillar of the Optic Gaming "mission statement" was family-vibes, that is absolutely something that you can fake when your entire business is built off of it.  I'm not saying that every nice thing he did was fake or anything, I'm saying that its not that hard to film a few clips throughout the day and piece together a Vlog that shows off just how "family oriented" you are.  Anything that is profitable will be profited on, and in this case it is very obvious that he learned really early on that this formula was a goldmine.  Its no different from how other Youtubers can play a totally different persona because it sells, whether that be being a giant douchebag, being a "troll", or whatever else.  All this shit is fake man; when you got people making hundreds of thousands by taping literally the most routine and mundane things imaginable, you are going to run into people who become fake (or were fake the whole time) to keep the cash-train going.

With Hecz there is so much little shit (which adds up) that heavily suggests that his real-life persona didn't quite match with his on-camera/online personality.  When their NA CS team fell apart because Stanislaw dipped out he left with some very interesting opinions on the true side of Optic Gaming management.  Then you've got all the countless threads on the Optic Reddit over the years from people who won contests/prizes only to have been skirted around for months on end with no delivery or explanation.  Does that sound like the actions of someone who legitimately cared about the fanbase to the extent that he played up? I could buy the "oh he was probably busy" excuse if he wasn't out fishing like every single week, he obviously wasn't short of free time.

So, is Halo 6 going to have a good ________ or nah?

Fill the blank.

• Upvote (+1) 7

Fill the blank.

So no.

Saves me a sweet $60, $120 if you include xbox live

So no.

Saves me a sweet $60, $120 if you include xbox live

I hope that with the secrecy they've been keeping and the total lack of announcements other than it's existence means that they're creating a game for Halo fans instead of a game for FPS bandwagoners.

• Upvote (+1) 3

In relation to the OpTic conversation.

This guy is apparently the senior Vice President of the company that handles sponsorships for OpTic. Affiliated with infinite Esports.

He tweeted this in what I’m assuming is a response to optic dropping out of halo

https://twitter.com/spiher/status/971894639572725762?s=21

https://twitter.com/Spiher/status/971957032579366915

Said this too.

How incredibly mature of him.

• Upvote (+1) 8

Fuck that guy

I almost came through Atlanta this weekend but it ended up falling through. Can't wait to watch this weekend, sure it'll be great as per usual and see you in a couple weeks :D

• Upvote (+1) 6

What did that dude tweet? He's deleted it now

Tweeted the pictures of last year's worlds 45 minutes after the Halo team announcement from OpTic, and is now trying to spin it in his own way (of course)

• Upvote (+1) 7

This was my desktop background for a while, for what it's worth.

PYkVSvd.jpg

cant wait to be reunited

• Upvote (+1) 2

Tweeted the pictures of last year's worlds 45 minutes after the Halo team announcement from OpTic, and is now trying to spin it in his own way (of course)

Wow... How mature