CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Fun fact Gandhi was the best 1v1 player in Halo 2, however he wasn't as skilled at FFA as Karma so he never made it all the way to the 1v1 stage, Karma performed so well in those 1v1 matches because of all his training with Gandhi.

Gandhi should've trained in FFA with Karma then, obviously

• Upvote (+1) 3

So, Ola > Snip3down due to "higher quality(H3/Reach MLG events) wins", but Lethul over Roybox because screw the "higher quality(H3/Reach MLG events) wins"?

Ola has 5 more MLG wins than Snipedown where Roybox has 2 more than Lethul. Overall Snipedown has more wins than Ola by 2 where Lethul has 4 more than Roy and 5 more the Lbx.

Never thought id be rooting for a COD game to wipe a halo game off the face of the planet.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 17

Never thought id be rooting for a COD game to wipe a halo game off the face of the planet.

With the maps, it's safe to say ww2 won't do that. 

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Karma should be higher on all time lists. He dominated ffa/1v1s (when it mattered) in addition to being a top 4v4 player. Hes also the only member of Carbon to win an h3 event

• Upvote (+1) 2

Ola has 5 more MLG wins than Snipedown where Roybox has 2 more than Lethul. Overall Snipedown has more wins than Ola by 2 where Lethul has 4 more than Roy and 5 more the Lbx.

Roybox have 4 more MLG wins than Lethul: 2 H3 and 3 HR in total. Lethul has 1 HR(obv not counting combines & exhibition events because why would you count them?)

Provided you can actually load the game to formulate an opinion on the maps.

Who cares about loading the maps when you can load that sweet, sweet supply drop menu.

Snipedown was no longer dominant in the last year of H3 where the competition was the tightest and the meta had advanced the most, he doesn't belong close to a top 5 list in that game.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 7

Roybox have 4 more MLG wins than Lethul: 2 H3 and 3 HR in total. Lethul has 1 HR(obv not counting combines & exhibition events because why would you count them?)

This right here is why you can't do an overall ranking; people weighing different eras/events un-equally.

it's like saying only the zbns tourny in hr counts, therefore the god squad aren't top 5

• Upvote (+1) 1

Snipedown was no longer dominant in the last year of H3 where the competition was the tightest and the meta had advanced the most, he doesn't belong close to a top 5 list in that game.

For the 2008 season going into 2009 he was arguably the best player in the world. That is a third of the games competitive lifespan and that season was not a pushover by any means - it absolutely counts imo.

• Upvote (+1) 3

why do AAA game releases suck nowadays? is just incompetent developers? or combined with publishers trying to pump out games too fast?

So that developers can distribute a game piece by piece, and nickel and dime you every step of the way.

With Huke joining nV on COD, I think I have another person/team to follow now. I used to only watch Optic COD games b/c of Vision to be honest.

Cant wait for those crowd Huke chants also, I hope their team is top 3 good.

• Upvote (+1) 2

My random predictions for the former EG members:

Falcated will be reunited with his duo Shottzy on Splyce and Shooter will get the boot.

LBX to end up with former teammates Ola and Snipedown.

Tapping Buttons will team with Ryanoob, because hair.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 6

the problem was his teammates on BtH, he was still disgusting at the game

Snip3down was an absolute freak in halo 3. I'd just jump off the map if he picked up sniper, fuck that

• Upvote (+1) 1