CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

This whole thing reminds me of the Family guy episode "The real life Griffins".

Optic was successful because it was a family. Now corporates are involved the soul has been lost.

• Upvote (+1) 2

As a life-long Angels fan, this does give me a handy new reason to hate the god damn Texas Rangers.

I don't even know what sport that it is, but fuck the Rangers.

• Upvote (+1) 9

so I spent a lot of time, way too much time, reading through Reddit threads / forum threads / watching YT content etc. regarding the new OpTic (around the time of the Hitch drama, but also after).  

basically Hecz sold out (though he gives justifications in his vlog from a few days ago on YT) and OpTic is no longer OpTic, Crimsix openly expressed being very unhappy with the new OpTic (in a Reddit AMA) and there's been a LOT of discontent in general.  basically the new majority owners are using the OpTic brand, hollowing out everything grassroots or meaningful or FPS-focused, and turning it into a generic LoL / OWL / PUBG esports brand (I've been following OpTic for years and could not care less about these rushed acquisitions, who even knows who these players are).  I'm guessing the GoW team won't be around much longer, either  

• Upvote (+1) 2

This is some unreal capers. Hoping Snakebite and the boys find another home whenever they are ready to do so.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Nah you bring it upon yourself buying all the Ranger's used goods

- Garry Matthews Jr.

- CJ Wilson

- Josh Hamilton 

:mj:

We traded for Kinsler this offseason too.  :mj:  :mj:  :mj:

• Upvote (+1) 2

Don't judge me, I got the Buffalo Chicken poutine from Harvey's because it was close and I was desperate. It hit a realll spot, I just woke up from the nap that it put me in. That and the Oreo milkshake... God tier fast food

No judgement here, brother. Harvey's is legit.

tweet

Nadeshot picking Halo would be cool and all,

but could you imagine like Hitch doing all the media and stuff for 100T - now that would be some e-drama

• Upvote (+1) 1

Nadeshot picking Halo would be cool and all,

but could you imagine like Hitch doing all the media and stuff for 100T - now that would be some e-drama

100T already has a built out media team. Snipetality/Logan Dodson (Of Beyond fame) is the one of the guys at the top.

• Upvote (+1) 5

bring back Nice Like Rice

or UTI (Under the Influence, sometimes known as Urinary Tract Infection)

• Upvote (+1) 1

@@Clap please let ex optic have an old team name like carbon or final boss

Believe the Hype. 

Am I the only one who would feel weird seeing them go by BtH when D3M0N D (who has competed under that team name for more events than the entire ex-Optic roster put together) is still competing and competed on a team with that name within the last year?

It'd be cool to see the old school team names back in use, but to me it feels artificial if players who never played under those names just took them for their own. Would rather see it done like with Str8 Rippin or Reality Check where former players are bestowing their legacy upon the current players.

• Upvote (+1) 3

bring back Nice Like Rice

or UTI (Under the Influence, sometimes known as Urinary Tract Infection)

Shookon3 Gaming

• Upvote (+1) 2

Am I the only one who would feel weird seeing them go by BtH when D3M0N D (who has competed under that team name for more events than the entire ex-Optic roster put together) is still competing and competed on a team with that name within the last year?

It'd be cool to see the old school team names back in use, but to me it feels artificial if players who never played under those names just took them for their own. Would rather see it done like with Str8 Rippin or Reality Check where former players are bestowing their legacy upon the current players.

Status Quo has my vote

• Upvote (+1) 2

I vote for Believe the Hype. Since TJ won with formal, maniac, and apg under that team name.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Who's tryna win the 2v2 tournament at the Friday night Columbus viewing party (@ the Microsoft store)???

hmu.