CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I did. In the final round I lost the first map by 4 kills something like 40 to my 36. Then the second map I tied for first with 36 so I missed out by those 4 kills.

It was still really fun. I would definitely go again.

The only thing that sucked was that they didnt use the server app which I didnt bother to bring up, and that they used those gaems case things and the monitor on it sucked ass. The aimer felt super floaty.

Those monitors are complete trash. Tangible input lag and ghosting.

There will be a beta this year for some sort of Halo product. H5 is getting pretty dryyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Technically MCC applies to that...

Seeing as @@PROVERB doesn't run events anymore I'm sure he could sell me some at a discount. Sure I could get 200 thousand easy.

I still run events just got back from one but it was all wireless "No Cables" LOL . I sell cables to pay for internet to see your beautiful posts. I'm down to about 199 thousand though ;)

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

What do you guys think about a collection of reach, h4 and h5 while we wait for h6?

Why would I want a collection of 3 Subpar Halo games.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Is anyone else also impressed by @@GrimBrother One being active here. I for one am glad that we have 343 employees back on this forum regularly again.

Having him here (together with Tashi) is fantastic. Not only we getting more transparency and interaction, but overaly, quality of the discussion went up i would say. Ppl here recognize their presence and try to get the best out of it. This could lead to some positive changes really.

Edit.: Also, when was the last time you saw @@Cursed Lemon posting in this thread ? Last time I remember was him and Franklez talking something about lemonade...and that was long time ago. We getting somewhere.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Maybe I think more highly of the man than I should, because I really liked Ninja all these years. I'm not going to call him a sellout because that's a stupid term. But I will say, kinda shitty that he completely dropped this community like nothing when his influence could do nothing but good, and I know I would go out of my way to do it in his shoes. 

The only shitty thing I can think of right now is exuding salt at another man for not spending his money the way you want him to spend his money. The detachment is fucking unreal lmao.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I just hope that 343 takes their time with Halo 6 to be honest. I am tired of all these unfinished Halo games at launch, and games that still aren’t running on optimal settings 2 years after release. PLEASE get the basics in place and build off of them. A functioning theater, core playlist selection, the chance to pick/veto maps and gametypes, LAN. Basically take the features of h3 and build off them. Release all game modes at the release of the game. Bungie released finished games 1-3 back in the early 2000’s so why is it so [email protected] hard to do now? Don’t pour your resources into a “new” feature like the next war zone or firefight or battle royale. Just perfect the already perfect modes that already work. Subpar tranny of normality bull crap. BE GREAT.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Is anyone else also impressed by @@GrimBrother One being active here. I for one am glad that we have 343 employees back on this forum regularly again.

It's nice but it also needs to be consistent going forward  :simms:

I just hope that 343 takes their time with Halo 6 to be honest. I am tired of all these unfinished Halo games at launch, and games that still aren’t running on optimal settings 2 years after release. PLEASE get the basics in place and build off of them. A functioning theater, core playlist selection, the chance to pick/veto maps and gametypes, LAN. Basically take the features of h3 and build off them. Release all game modes at the release of the game. Bungie released finished games 1-3 back in the early 2000’s so why is it so [email protected] hard to do now? Don’t pour your resources into a “new” feature like the next war zone or firefight or battle royale. Just perfect the already perfect modes that already work. Subpar tranny of normality bull crap. BE GREAT.

A FPS Halo Battle Royal :thinking:

I could get behind it, but it would need to be released on PC as well as console.

• Upvote (+1) 1

What do you guys think about a collection of reach, h4 and h5 while we wait for h6?

i can't think of a less exciting collection. i can just imagine the groans such an E3 announcement would garner.

Those monitors are complete trash. Tangible input lag and ghosting.

The GAEMS case on top of using the store internet = shooting Xmen Nightcrawlers and consistent lagouts.

MCC and H5 are the first installments where playing the game alone at my house is more fun than out with friends. What a time to be alive. This is the true reason video games are responsible for violence! Promoting antisocial behavior, man. /s

Not uncommon, they usually trade scrims with Optic. 

I've always felt like Spartan and Snipedown were some of the strongest online players. Royal 2 and Frosty don't seem to bring the same fire they are capable of at events. Then again, it could simply be REC was outperforming them and really pushing the envelope trying to improve. The closer we get to Columbus and Worlds, the more and more these players are going to put in the necessary time. I played Mikwen a couple of games in H3 Throwback and he is a devil to play against. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Edit.: Also, when was the last time you saw @@Cursed Lemon posting in this thread ? Last time I remember was him and Franklez talking something about lemonade...and that was long time ago. We getting somewhere.

All I'm saying is sometimes you have to grind through the sour to get to the sweet. 

• Upvote (+1) 3