CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Is Showtime going to be allowed in the venue?

I'm sure they'll either pull him aside and set ground rules with him or he's banned which tells me Elevate is oblivious to his conduct last event

If they actually don't know maybe someone should hit them up. Don't need orgs looking bad when they can fix it

Snip

:apg:

- Ninja is riding a perfect Fortnite storm, that's all I see. Everyone is trying right now, look at all the COD/clickbait Youtubers jumping on the Fortnite train, look at Shroud dipping his toes in the water after his PUBG madness slowed down a little. Fortnite is crazy this year, PUBG was crazy last year, and before these H1Z1 was. 

This is to take nothing away from Ninja's meteoric rise in the Twitch world, though it simply is a Fortnite phenomena that wont last forever - he is doing it better than everyone else who is trying to ride the same wave.

:apg:

- Ninja is riding a perfect Fortnite storm, that's all I see. Everyone is trying right now, look at all the COD/clickbait Youtubers jumping on the Fortnite train, look at Shroud dipping his toes in the water after his PUBG madness slowed down a little. Fortnite is crazy this year, PUBG was crazy last year, and before these H1Z1 was. 

This is to take nothing away from Ninja's meteoric rise in the Twitch world, though it simply is a Fortnite phenomena that wont last forever - he is doing it better than everyone else who is trying to ride the same wave.

But as somebody suggested, Ninja loved competing in Halo.

If that is true, then why did he leave? The money is there. The competition is there. So what's the reason. 

Is it solely the fact he is just riding the fortnite wave?

Well if he loved Halo and competition in it too he'd still be here. So there is more than just fortnite keeping him from Halo, and it's a multitude of reasons such as the toxic flood that was slung at him. 

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 8

We need to all play THE SHIT OUT OF the new H3 playlist regardless how bad it may be just to show 343 we prefer a classic Halo over the gimmick Halo they keep pushing.

Too late in the dev cycle to make groundbreaking gameplay changes to H6 if that's what you're hoping for. Unless we all want to play H5 until 2021  :mj:

If that is true, then why did he leave? The money is there. The competition is there. So what's the reason.

Well if he loved Halo and competition in it too he'd still be here. So there is more than just fortnite keeping him from Halo, and it's a multitude of reasons such as the toxic flood that was slung at him.

I've never seen someone state so many completely unsubstantiated claims with so much authority. Like you really swear you know things that no one else does don't you?
  • Upvote (+1) 8

I love working out and staying in shape. But why do I barely hit the gym anymore? It's because I'm a fat piece of crap who loves being lazy even more.

Just loving something isn't enough to make you do it. If you enjoy doing something more than something else, you'll try and do what you enjoy more. Ninja clearly is enjoying himself more now than he was while competing.

3VZl4lw.gif

• Upvote (+1) 4

GLHF

Everyone has mentioned the insane money he can pull in with a full time stream schedule on a game people actually want to watch, but obviously as much as he loves competing in Halo, Halo 5 absolutely sucks. He didn't love this game, and loves H1Z1, PUBG, and Fortnite a lot more, which he can make exponentially more money doing and actually enjoy doing it consistently and at least most of the time if not all of the time. I don't think someone who streams for a living, who has multiplied his haters (as well as his followers obviously) with his success, would leave Halo simply because the community can be incredibly toxic. If you're a professional in ANYTHING, there is going to be toxicity. If you're incapable of handling it, well your professional career is going to be incredibly short-lived. 

OtpMfzg.gif

K

• Upvote (+1) 2

The reason is money. And more importantly, more guaranteed money.

80k subs x $3.50 = $280,000/mo. Just from subs alone. Not counting LG salary. Not counting donations. Not counting higher tier subs. Not counting his merch. And not counting his various other sponsors/partnerships.

So when you say “the money is there” for Halo, my only response to you is what the fuck are you talking about? He’s making as much in a month as the #1 team’s roster hopes to take home as their share at HWC.

Okay so why not double it?

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 8

Can we literally ban Ninja as a topic in this thread.  :wutface:

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I've never seen someone state so many completely unsubstantiated claims with so much authority. Like you really swear you know things that no one else does don't you?

Maybe if you knew me in real life, you'd understand. 

You really think I don't know I sound like a crazy person around here? lol Nah. I'm fully aware. I just look at things more objectively and take all different scenarios into account because of the things I do outside of Halo. If I sit here and try to explain then everybody will get wound up and freak out and start shitposting. 

I have my reasons for the things I post  

• Downvote (-1) 7

Remember that time Pistola was in that weird state? 

Joking aside... It was interesting to see Ninja place better than his old teammates after he kept getting dropped. Happened a couple of times.

I just miss VicX and Ninja in Halo

• Upvote (+1) 1

I had to do it man

Lol ouch. 

But hey, He qualified for worlds. TWICE. Who knows. Maybe his team will pull of the ultimate upset. 

I know for a fact I'm going to be a myztro fan for worlds. Ryan's always been a humble dude.