CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Accidental neg :(

tenor.gif

aww you guys are the best

• Upvote (+1) 2

Ninja has 81k subs on Twitch, what the helll....

I don't think you guys really understood the type of person ninja is. This is happening because of his personality and his upbeat demeanor. Ninja was always trashed on for trying to keep Halo afloat during the dark ages.

Now he's moved on to another game and, surprise, he's doing well because of his entertaining personality. We needed somebody like ninja and the community scared him off.

Actually, I wouldn't say the community. The shitty attitudes of other pros did. He was constantly targeted and singled out by other pros for being an upbeat humble dude, meanwhile, other top ams and pros like to talk shit and point check everybody and talk down on players.

A little trash talk and community drama is fine. I understand that. When you keep such things inside the game and events it's fine. Problem is things always turned personal towards ninja.

If the rumors are true, the same thing is what happend to Walshy with final boss. Walsh had personality and sold himself, and the ogres were jealous of his personal deals. And it's even more strange because specifically over 2 went out of his way not to sell himself.

There's a reoccurring theme here. The pros who do nothing for the community, single out and demonize the ones who do.

If Halo has any chance of growth, it's this kind of stuff that needs to stop

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 18

I don't think you guys really understood the type of person ninja is. This is happening because of his personality and his upbeat demeanor. Ninja was always trashed on for trying to keep Halo afloat during the dark ages.

Now he's moved on to another game and, surprise, he's doing well because of his entertaining personality. We needed somebody like ninja and the community scared him off.

Actually, I wouldn't say the community. The shitty attitudes of other pros did. He was constantly targeted and singled out by other pros for being an upbeat humble dude, meanwhile, other top ams and pros like to talk shit and point check everybody and talk down on players.

A little trash talk and community drama is fine. I understand that. When you keep such things inside the game and events it's fine. Problem is things always turned personal towards ninja.

If the rumors are true, the same thing is what happend to Walshy with final boss. Walsh had personality and sold himself, and the ogres were jealous of his personal deals. And it's even more strange because specifically over 2 went out of his way not to sell himself.

There's a reoccurring theme here. The pros who do nothing for the community, single out and demonize the ones who do.

Dude this is so inacurrate.

343/ESL and the general decline of Halo scared off Ninja, not the community. You claim to know the type of person he is, but fail to realise how competitive he is and how much he loved competing in Halo.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Whatever universe you come from where this actually makes sense must be a really dark place.

• Upvote (+1) 2

ninja left because the game and HCS was trash. 

Come on lmao

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I'm not saying the decline of Halo wasn't a factor, but Ninja being singled out and scrutinised countless times for just doing what he liked to do did not help. You can say I live in my own world, and you're right. I see everything that goes on and take it in as a factor. Why anybody would give ninja a hard time on a personal level is garbage.

To sum up. It's sad to see ninja go, but he's better off, and how anybody can't see why he's sucessful, does not understand. He's successful because he's a good hearted person, and you can tell as such. That's why I never understood why certain people wanted to attack him personally a lot of times.

i'll bite. anyone who is exposed to the masses will be treated that way, he wasn't a special case. of all the games in esports, halo isn't some tyrannical community. every single fandom has bad apples that will try to get their limelight from trolling its stars

• Upvote (+1) 2

anyone who is exposed to the masses will be treated that way, he wasn't a special case. of all the games in esports, halo isn't some tyrannical community. every single fandom has bad apples that will try to get their limelight from trolling its stars

That trophy belongs to boss nasti.

• Upvote (+1) 3

anyone who is exposed to the masses will be treated that way, he wasn't a special case. of all the games in esports, halo isn't some tyrannical community. every single fandom has bad apples that will try to get their limelight from trolling its stars

Who do you guys think humplgufkn or whatever is, Cooper's alt or Navg's alt?

Dalahi Lama 343

since we are derailing, here's a throwback with some much loved stars from the halo world

@@QuietMan the playlist is the most fun ive had on halo since nbns reach

• Upvote (+1) 6

We need to all play THE SHIT OUT OF the new H3 playlist regardless how bad it may be just to show 343 we prefer a classic Halo over the gimmick Halo they keep pushing.

Planning on it. I was really hoping they would drop the '3' and just make it a throwback playlist. Add Lockout, Warlock, Sanctuary, Beaver Creek, there are some amazing remakes out there for these maps. We could drop some of the cornier maps like high ground, foundry and isolation 

EDIT: Can we just get a ranked "Hardcore" playlist with Halo 2/3 MLG gametypes? Please and thank you.

• Upvote (+1) 9
  • Downvote (-1) 1

The base speed in the classic playlist needs a bump up though. The mechanics of H5 make sniping snail movement too easy rn

• Upvote (+1) 8

The base speed in the classic playlist needs a bump up though. The mechanics of H5 make sniping snail movement too easy rn

I just got spawn killed over and over on narrows because the sniper aims for you. At least on H3 you could spawn kill but you had to actually hit the head area.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I just got spawn killed over and over on narrows because the sniper aims for you. At least on H3 you could spawn killed but you had to hit the actually head area.

Exactimundo

• Upvote (+1) 1

According to the community update the base movement speed was lowered for this. I don't understand

• Upvote (+1) 1

Ninja tried to micromanage every play in every game hes ever played in. He still does it to this day. Theres a difference between being a shot caller and trying to tell someone how they should play the entire time.

Pistola is upbeat, nice and everything about him is genuine and he has no problem with anyone. 

Ninja left because he can make more money streaming and at the time he was and still is obviously. 

• Downvote (-1) 1