CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

The thing shit GaaS is that the code base needs to target rapid response. i bet there's so much legacy code in halo that every little tweak or change takes forever to implement.

Yeah, that 120GB install size is no joke. And that's just H5, imagine dealing with MCC ...

i'm gonna be pretty pissed if they don't announce the next HCS season at worlds (again)

there is literally no better time, but then again I understand that things are always much more complicated than they seem and there's a lot of $ involved so they might not have anything to announce right away

Same here.

I really hope there's some news and we aren't stuck wondering for months on end about what's actually going to happen but honestly I think that had more to do with the fact that the TO at the time was ESL.

• Upvote (+1) 1

343 is going to dumb it down further, write a new story in new locations, throw in a bunch of gimmicky gadgets and elements, and doll the graphics up.

/Halo5 summarized

/everyone will still buy and bitch about it

This dude predicted halo 5 and we didn't even realize

No way they could put ADS into Halo, no way.

No.

Way.

So please stop saying Halo 5: Guardians will have ADS purely because there is what looks like a red dot sight on a piece of concept art.

lol

• Upvote (+1) 8
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Ninja has 81k subs on Twitch, what the helll....

Deserved too. Guy has been grinding streaming for years. Held the fort down during Halo 4 etc. He's been super popular with BR since H1Z1 so it's nice to see him be rewarded. He's going to break 100k subs easy. Other pros have jumped to Fortnite to jump in on this bandwagon. Twitch loot, twitch prime subs. It's like the perfect storm. Just shows how the right game at the right time can make a difference.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

This dude predicted halo 5 and we didn't even realize

lol

How long did you have to search for those quotes sheesh.  I don't understand the point of this.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Food $100

Data $75

Rent $600

Fortnite skins $2,300

Utility $125

someone who is good at the economy please help me budget this. my family is dying

Move to Arstotzka and get one of those high paying immigration inspector jobs and everything will be fine.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

You can say what you want about Halo. But try playing capture the Flag on Cod. Worst thing I've ever had to witnesses in my life.

It actually made me put Halo back in the disc tray.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 2

You can say what you want about CoD. But try playing capture the Flag on Fathom in Halo 5. Worst thing I've ever had to witnesses in my life.

It actually made me put CoD back in the disc tray.
  • Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Deserved too. Guy has been grinding streaming for years. Held the fort down during Halo 4 etc. He's been super popular with BR since H1Z1 so it's nice to see him be rewarded. He's going to break 100k subs easy. Other pros have jumped to Fortnite to jump in on this bandwagon. Twitch loot, twitch prime subs. It's like the perfect storm. Just shows how the right game at the right time can make a difference.

https://www.reddit.com/r/LivestreamFail/comments/819ff4/twitch_prime_bots_is_out_of_control/

Looks suspicious.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Have you guys heard of a Twitch streamer named Samurai or something to that effect? He has a ton of subs and apparently he used to play Halo.

I hope that is Samurai from XiT Wounds

• Upvote (+1) 2