CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

He can tell from the pixels and from seeing quite a few games in his time.

Has anybody ever told you that you are an interesting character?  

Has anybody ever told you that you are an interesting character?

Because you are a character doesn’t mean that you have character.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Not gonna lie, that video was hard to watch.

I got to meet the twins @ Columbus 2012 and just from the 2 minute conversation I had with them (And the fact that they bothered to talk with me, especially considering I was only 14 at the time) you could easily tell the kind of people they were. Just genuinely good people. They gave me a few tips and then we kinda just started shooting the shit. I got to meet my heroes and it was awesome in every sense of the word. Part of what really made that event by far the most memorable for me, on top of the whole air of it being the last MLG Reach event. 

Definitely hope Lunch does well in the future, he can definitely play on a top 4 team at the least, if not a winning team. As for Roy, I'm sad to see him go, but I wish him all the best.

• Upvote (+1) 9

I'm not crying you're crying.

Sidenote I love how Ola had to get in there for hugs immediately after the video ended. This was too good.

• Upvote (+1) 7

I'm not crying you're crying.

Sidenote I love how Ola had to get in there for hugs immediately after the video ended. This was too good.

"I love you Jason. I mean, I love you too Justin but... I love you Jason"

• Upvote (+1) 4

5 minutes in and I'm already crying...I did not expect to be so sad on my birthday. It's amazing how dedicated Jason & Justin have been to this community; hopefully Justin stays happy in the future and continues to have an effect on the Halo community. Good luck, guys.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Very real and emotional, you can show that any Halo fan from the H2 era onward and they will have a reaction. Both Roy and Lunch stand with the few true greats of the game.

That Clutch part about hearing the shouting calling the mauler spawn was also fucking hilarious.

• Upvote (+1) 5

That was a great video. Sad to see them leave, I hope they stay connected with the scene in same way or form going forward.

Lunchbox is sticking around!!

• Upvote (+1) 1

Roybox have won major events across 4 different titles. The only other player that can make that claim is Ogre 2. You could also include Ola, Heinz, and Snipedown if you want to count H4. I might've forgotten someone(s).

Roybox have won major events across 4 different titles. The only other player that can make that claim is Ogre 2. You could also include Ola, Heinz, and Snipedown if you want to count H4. I might've forgotten someone(s).

Nah.

• Upvote (+1) 3