CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Props to EG for sticking around as long as they did, that H2A team + X-Games was so fun to watch.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I struggle between being open minded knowing that an automatic can be skillful/powerful if implemented correctly and the knowledge that Halo has never done that. I'd rather they just didn't even try sometimes because I find myself feeling like they often just make everything worse far more often than they actually get it right. I'd love to alpha/beta test with them and provide any information they ask but I don't want to live through that amount of trial and error on a live game I already paid for.

Focus Rifle.

• Upvote (+1) 1

All the EG CoD players showing up to the Halo house this morning should have been a sign I suppose. Gonna be sad to see all the Halo stuff come down and CoD go up.

I'm like 10 minutes into this video and it's pretty emotional. I'm just going to pretend that he'll come out of retirement for Halo 6 to make myself feel better. 

i think we all saw this coming

thanks for supporting the scene EG, hope you guys find another good roster in the future 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I promised myself I wouldn’t shed a tear when the announcement and that video came out. I failed.

Note the closure of EG Halo is temporary. They will be back when they feel they are signing a roster that will compete for the #1 spot.

Back in 08' i was a huge TD/Hysteria fan and i still remember those epic battles they had with Instinct but what really pissed me off was how good Roy's BR was at the time. I've always hated the twins, especially Roy, but i have to give mad respect to how good they were

So CoD goes back to boots on the ground and WoW is releasing vanilla servers and it's the most excited either community has been in about a decade. So take some damn notes 343.

I promised myself I wouldn’t shed a tear when the announcement and that video came out. I failed.

Note the closure of EG Halo is temporary. They will be back when they feel they are signing a roster that will compete for the #1 spot.

Guarantee they won't be back until halo has some potential again. The only reason they stuck around this long was loyalty to the twins.

don't cry

man watching roy during that video and ola's interview was so touching...that was so good. its so sad to see him go. good luck roy wherever you go next

don't cry

This is my 4th time watching this in various forms, and my eyes still well up.

Looks like the new update that went out permanently locked multiplayer at 720p which could explain why everyone has been saying their aim has been amazing since. That would mean the dynamic resolution has in fact been our culprit. Mp looks significantly more jaggy than the past 2 years but we can aim now.

Edit: also means forge maps performance are better. Still shady of them to downgrade the base consoles performance without saying anything.

How can you tell?

How can you tell?

He can tell from the pixels and from seeing quite a few games in his time.

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 1