CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Heinz was grind the other day, and shitting on kids, I wonder if he has some sort of come back in mind!

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hate to burst bubbles, Ninja will not come back to Halo, in any form, ever, IMO.

Halo has such a negative stigma that it could only detract from his brand, and I don't blame him.

Ninja was a blessing for us, and say what you will about his career/skill, he was an entertainer.

He def. has moved on to bigger and better things and will never look back. Happy for him, even if it does make me sad he won't use his popularity to boost Halo. Maybe Halo 6 but doubtful.

I disagree because he still has Halo in his heart deep down probably. I'm sure he's still lurking the Halo scene. It'll just take the right game and circumstances. I wouldn't doubt that he'd be down to be in front of the cameras instead of playing.

I am happy for him though, he deserves it.

I'll give him credit too. He stuck through with Halo through all the down years and never switched games out of love and determination to keep Halo alive.

Much respect to Ninja.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Heinz was grind the other day, and shitting on kids, I wonder if he has some sort of come back in mind!

Damnit was he streaming and I missed it? Richie is awesome. I've hoped every time a new tournament has came up since DHATL that he would be on a team. I would love it if he made a comeback. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

I disagree because he still has Halo in his heart deep down probably. I'm sure he's still lurking the Halo scene. It'll just take the right game and circumstances. I wouldn't doubt that he'd be down to be in front of the cameras instead of playing.

I am happy for him though, he deserves it.

I'll give him credit too. He stuck through with Halo through all the down years and never switched games out of love and determination to keep Halo alive.

Much respect to Ninja.

If halo was a popular, classic game again of course he would come back.  I don't mean he would get on a team and compete full-tilt, but i'm sure he would at least play it on stream.  Big team and silly custom games in H2 and 3 was just... fun.

• Upvote (+1) 2

If halo was a popular, classic game again of course he would come back.  I don't mean he would get on a team and compete full-tilt, but i'm sure he would at least play it on stream.  Big team and silly custom games in H2 and 3 was just... fun.

Halo would have to be at the level of popularity it was in 2008 for him to play it even semi regularly I think. He's just making such an absurd amount of money right now it would be difficult to turn that down. Unfortunately I don't see that happening, especially if Halo 6 is another gimmick filled disaster. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Flight booked, Tickets tomorrow.

See you all at Worlds.

Let me know if you'd like advice on where to stay. I got that insider Seattle local knowledge.

@ EVERYONE as well

• Upvote (+1) 1

Wonder if RNG will give up on the young'uns and pick him up, heh

Please don't post those emo Spartan tweets here. It literally hurt my eyes and make reading on beyond unpleasant.

I 2nd this

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hope so but it will be hard for him to land on a solid team with no pro points. Maybe he will team with danoxide again since it looks like that team split up.

Wonder if RNG will give up on the young'uns and pick him up, heh

They would have to be crazy to drop Neptune after this last event.

i dont even care if he plays, i'd just love to see mlg have him on a desk during worlds filling a strongside position doing a little casting/analysis and maybe an interview or two. i would imagine mlg can make it worth his time and he has the personality for that kind of work. it would be fun to see, but probably something that won't happen

• Upvote (+1) 6

Neptune is arguably RNGs best player. They would be foolish to drop him. I think if anyone should get dropped it should be Ace who wasn't too hot at the tourney.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I attempted playing h5 for the first time in months...Didn't even last a game. Halo 6 really can't come soon enough.

This happens to me all the time. But I feel like I'd play longer if I never had to play on Overgrowth again. That map, without fail, always makes me quit playing.

• Upvote (+1) 2

At MLG Orlando, after WBF Splyce just went into the audience and sat next to each other listening to earbuds not talking. It was weird.

Probably staying in the zone and not out hyping themselves. Nothing worse than getting hyped up, and feeling like shit the moment the game starts.

Halo would have to do something marvelous to bring him back. Honestly I'm right there with you @@VinFTW.

He also today hit 50,000 subscribers. Think about that. Minimum if everyone paid the lowest tier, that's $3.50 out of the $5 per sub/per month. But he also gets the shares from tier 2 and tier 3 subs. The highlight videos Misto makes for him will likely land him over a $1,000,000 from Youtube by itself this year. Also not to mention bits, donos and sponsorships. 

Halo will have to generate quite the audience to have him believe in changing his stream game. He is living his dream right now and I bet he is careful not to mess it up. 

I don't think Luminosity knew the potential they actual brought onto their team. His exposure is more than anyone right now. That's even up against a comeback from Doc in the same genre of game.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Halo would have to do something marvelous to bring him back. Honestly I'm right there with you Vin.

He also today hit 50,000 subscribers. Think about that. Minimum if everyone paid the lowest tier, that's $3.50 out of the $5 per sub. But he also gets the shares from tier 2 and tier 3 subs. The highlight videos Misto makes for him will likely land him over a $1,000,000 from Youtube by itself this year. Also not to mention bits, donos and sponsorships. 

Halo will have to generate quite the audience to have him believe in changing his stream game. He is living his dream right now and I bet he is careful not to mess it up. 

Think about that, at a minimum this month alone he will get $175,000 just from subs. Hes probably on track to earn around ~$4,000,000 this year lmao, that is absolutely INSANE for someone sitting at a computer playing video games

• Upvote (+1) 3

Think about that, at a minimum this month alone he will get $175,000 just from subs. Hes probably on track to earn around ~$4,000,000 this year lmao, that is absolutely INSANE for someone sitting at a computer playing video games

16 hours of the highest level of Fortnite per day. And also he reinvests money into commissioning new emotes monthly. He has done everything right. He was ready to meet the opportunity when it was there for him. That's the guy a lot of people said he was playing too much H1Z1. Maybe he was to be the best at Halo, but he stuck to that goal.

He's also about to break into the top 10 followed on Twitch(Lirik is displayed twice). Top 10. Hate him or love him, you gotta respect that an be proud of where he came from (Halo roots)

902Se0B.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 2

I expect Ninja will never return to Halo and for good reason. Even if Fortnite spontaneously died he'd still make loads of money from being a variety streamer.

All I want from Ninja is for his fans to know where he came from, lol. Some of my friends are really big into Fortnite and had NO CLUE that Ninja was "famous" before he blew up playing battle royale. Say what you want about how he played Halo or how his teams did, but the guy did a lot for the scene through its hardest years and he has earned his success.

• Upvote (+1) 4

16 hours of the highest level of Fortnite per day. And also he reinvests money into commissioning new emotes monthly. He has done everything right. He was ready to meet the opportunity when it was there for him. That's the guy a lot of people said he was playing too much H1Z1. Maybe he was to be the best at Halo, but he stuck to that goal.

He's also about to break into the top 10 followed on Twitch(Lirik is displayed twice). Top 10. Hate him or love him, you gotta respect that an be proud of where he came from (Halo roots)

Shroud is on there twice, as well, so he already is top 10. Looks like that is the same ESL CS:GO channel, too.