CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

i am seriously fiending for some pro halo scrims

hopefully we see a couple tonight  :intensifies:

Could use some Halo drama too , you know ...for old times sake.  :prayers:

• Upvote (+1) 3

Could use some Halo drama too , you know ...for old times sake.  :prayers:

El Town's beef and Showtime & Co's dirty shenanigans aren't enough for you?

Unless H6 mirrors H2 or H3 we'll still be in the dumps. We need a proper Halo game to really be back

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Crazy.

I can't stop thinking about Halo again in 2018.

I said this for Halo 4 and I said this for Halo 5, but if Halo 6 is a solid game with MLG support from the start then we could truly be back.

MLG Orlando was a great start, here's to a solid year of Halo esports.

@@Clap @@Tashi, you know what to do.

a good halo, based on solid principles, with LAN and gamebattles integration on day one- that would be a site to behold.

• Upvote (+1) 2

a good halo, based on solid principles, with LAN and gamebattles integration on day one- that would be a site to behold.

Gamebattles. Integration. Day. One. 

SOLD. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

I don't have a lot of faith for Halo 6 - especially after 343's horrible sandbox update that accomplished nothing. 

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Gamebattles. Integration. Day. One. 

SOLD. 

imo this won't happen because Activision Blizzard bought MLG

but i'm pretty confident we are going to get Xbox Arena integration for H6

IMO what I am most excited for with H6 is what always happens with a title drop, HWC playlist for the first month learning new metas and getting that crazy edge is always so fun. I love watching a stream and say "damn I can do that jump!" or a new way to run flags (throw it forward and thrust slide in H5). Some sort of GB integration from the start would be super hype.

imo this won't happen because Activision Blizzard bought MLG

but i'm pretty confident we are going to get Xbox Arena integration for H6

Activision wants MLG to be ubiquitous for esports. there's no better way to achieve this than to get MLG branded services into more games. that's the best way for Activision to capitalize on their investment.

I'm curious about Xbox Live Arena. it seems like it could be useful for running tournaments, and i guess live reporting would minimize disputes.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Activision wants MLG to be ubiquitous for esports. there's no better way to achieve this than to get MLG branded services into more games. that's the best way for Activision to capitalize on their investment.

I'm curious about Xbox Live Arena. it seems like it could be useful for running tournaments, and i guess live reporting would minimize disputes.

I agree 100% but i'm pretty sure Microsoft made Xbox Arena so they wouldn't have to pay to use someone elses service

shit, i hope we have GB integration, but i wouldn't bet money on it

Stop it he is already dead

Omitted. Wasn't him. 

To be clear, I think it was El town Eco who came in and called someone that but I'm not 100% sure anymore. It was an old meme. if not, apologies. Thanks Tiberius for correction.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Brain dead?? :simms:

To be clear, I think it was El town who came in and called someone that but I'm not 100% sure anymore. It was an old meme. if not, apologies.

I remember this gold.

(idk how to embed, and I'm on mobile)

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I agree 100% but i'm pretty sure Microsoft made Xbox Arena so they wouldn't have to pay to use someone elses service

shit, i hope we have GB integration, but i wouldn't bet money on it

Reading that dev support page, the API is designed to allow developers to more easily open their game for integration with TO services. On paper this sounds like it might actually be an even better solution.

• Upvote (+1) 2