CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Warzone = Sprint/Spartan Abilities/Gimmicky guns and enemies/REQ packs

Arena = Classic Halo gameplay balanced with set weapons.

90% of problems solved.

I know for sure that H6 is just like that. It is a fact. My spirit guide told me. Everybody will love it. Have faith!

I know for sure that H6 is just like that. It is a fact. My spirit guide told me. Everybody will love it. Have faith!

LAN, split screen, amazing maps and all the gametypes with sprint gone FOREVER!!!!!

• Upvote (+1) 2

You guys really have faith in 343 and Halo 6? You guys realize to LAN halo 5, you have to connect to a pc acting as a server right? Theres been more restarts at one halo 5 event than all of the halo 2 and 3 events combined. 

@@Clap

What are conversations like between MLG staff and 343 w/e theres a restart during the middle of the match? Is there a standard of stability that needs to be met for MLG to pick up a title? Just wondering how you guys go about handling the situation in general.

• Upvote (+1) 1

You guys really have faith in 343 and Halo 6? You guys realize to LAN halo 5, you have to connect to a pc acting as a server right? Theres been more restarts at one halo 5 event than all of the halo 2 and 3 events combined.

@@Clap

What are conversations like between MLG staff and 343 w/e theres a restart during the middle of the match? Is there a standard of stability that needs to be met for MLG to pick up a title? Just wondering how you guys go about handling the situation in general.

Why you fucking with my positive vibes?
  • Upvote (+1) 2

this is due more to the original design of the xbox under don mattick than from 343 "if you want to play offline, get an xbox 360" bonnie ross confirmed true lan and split screen for h6. sprint on the other hand...

• Upvote (+1) 1

That's super weird, every other click-through works =( (twitter, direct, etc)

Hmm, apparently linking the text works fine, but just posting the link does not lol. This has been by day. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

qbuXlMv.png

Fixed.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Fixed.

You da best.

@@Clap

Having a PC as a server > P2P . P2P is good for LANing at home, but for competition, you want to minimize latency and eliminate any host advantage.

There’s no excuse for the prevalence of crashes, but there needs to be a way to pause incomplete matches resume them when players reconnect..

• Upvote (+1) 2

The ref may have made an overzealous call if all he did was yell "go back to Halo 3" at someone, but the way these kids are acting is ridiculous

Seems like she has a habit of doing things like that. Even COD kids were coming out the woodwork to complain a about her.

If anyone had a problem or thought she was treating them unfairly I'm sure there was someone they could of filed a complaint about her to or something.

They clearly handled it wrong.

Thanks boo <3

Damn you're cheating on me smh. None of these plebs prolly know who Grey team are or why the UNSC Infinity is one of the most overrated ships of the post H4 era smh 

#Top5AnimeBetrayals

• Upvote (+1) 1

MLG taking care of Halo's Cratos/Showtime duo would be the icing on the cake. ESL was basically begging them to cheat or otherwise game the system at one point.

• Upvote (+1) 1

b33.jpg

This is so true. When men enforce rules they are just "strict" or "doing their job" when women do it, they're being "bitches". There is all kinds of research demonstrating this affect it's ridiculous.

• Upvote (+1) 3