CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

So pound for pound, which do you think would be better for the game? The BR in its current state, or the magnum in its current state?

Magnum, but the weapon pool in HCS settings will basically be LR, Magnum, Power Weapons. Those would be all that are useful. Might not be a bad thing though.

and I have a bad feeling that autos will be reintroduced with Magnum starts.

DMR too maybe once people readjust.

• Upvote (+1) 7

I struggle between being open minded knowing that an automatic can be skillful/powerful if implemented correctly and the knowledge that Halo has never done that. I'd rather they just didn't even try sometimes because I find myself feeling like they often just make everything worse far more often than they actually get it right. I'd love to alpha/beta test with them and provide any information they ask but I don't want to live through that amount of trial and error on a live game I already paid for.

• Upvote (+1) 7

Logo change and URL change amongst other things it seems.

the G looks like an arrow, I wonder what that means if it is intentional or not. 

Edit: nvm it was intentional, I didn't watch the GIF first. 

No red white blue and with bad font.

RIP MLG 2003-2017

Five years ago today, Halo 4's first event with Major League Gaming.

197271_3967212861279_1127221955_n.jpg?oh

T2 looks rough :kappa:
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Why do they have 12 people on the team? Is it going to be like basketball where there are starters and bench players?

yes most teams have extra players to allow for subs. i would imagine some of the rosters will be cut down some once the teams start playing and we can see which lineups perform best 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Ultimately, we are looking forward to the opportunity to return to competitive Halo with a new roster to compete at the highest level.

i wonder who they will go for?

@@Towey, are you still with eg?