CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

If Optic were to drop someone, would it really be Frosty? I thought he played really well this weekend. Not that it's easy to make a better case for any of the others to be dropped either.

Is cratos still playing?

At events, i would like to see interviews with losers too. They often have more interesting thinfs to say

• Upvote (+1) 2

At events, i would like to see interviews with losers too. They often have more interesting thinfs to say

Loser interviews are often brutal. It's only fair the after losing an intense series (especially an elimination series) that players get the time to digest the result; gotta remember this is what players grind day in, day out for, for months on end.

Only time I've ever enjoyed loser interviews honestly, is an 'on the floor' interview when they get knocked out early in winners, or knocked out of winners the day before. That's often when you'll get the best answers and insight, as the players have had time to analyse and go in depth as to what went wrong. Immediately after the series, that's not always a possibility.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I was told to not be shy.

So uh... what's up?

Welcome to the forums!

Biggest surprises for me was how good Neptune played and how good the Wisefrag team was.

I wish i saw more of wisefrag

lol. that aim is so accurate except for when it counts

IexLbJl.gif

LOL he spilled water all over himself another time too while just opening the bottle.

Is cratos still playing?

no.  Cratos won't be back.

Losers interviews are a terrible idea... That's like the casters/interviewers just rubbing it in their face no matter how kindly they ask questions.

Losers interviews are a terrible idea... That's like the casters/interviewers just rubbing it in their face no matter how kindly they ask questions.

A perfect example was at the paris event when CoD was there and OpTic beat Faze in the GF to win it, they interviewed Clay on faze right after they got beat and he blew up on the guy. you never interview the loser. 

• Upvote (+1) 5

A perfect example was at the paris event when CoD was there and OpTic beat Faze in the GF to win it, they interviewed Clay on faze right after they got beat and he blew up on the guy. you never interview the loser. 

Joe Rogan has a policy against interviewing the losers in UFC fights. The one time he broke it was with DC and it turned into a meme. Rogan was beside himself apologizing afterwards. Now obviously no one is getting the shit kicked out of them playing Halo but I'm with Chong on this one, interviewing the loser live is just asking for trouble. Even if what they have to say is more interesting. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Joe Rogan has a policy against interviewing the losers in UFC fights. The one time he broke it was with DC and it turned into a meme. Rogan was beside himself apologizing afterwards. Now obviously no one is getting the shit kicked out of them playing Halo but I'm with Chong on this one, interviewing the loser live is just asking for trouble. Even if what they have to say is more interesting. 

All the interesting shit we have heard from losers doesn't come from interviews after the matches either.  They generally offer it up on their own accord or it will be addressed at the next event if the 2 teams happen to square off again.  You know with weeks to calm down about it.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I don’t know but I always find it more impressive when a single player decimates a top team, which is what players like Shotzzy and Saiyan were doing. Either one of them would be my pick for MVP.

• Upvote (+1) 1

It’s still crazy that Contra and Devon tried to shade Huke after Worlds and lost Bubu because of it.

Right into the hands of Cratos...

Any team change I don't like = shade

Also if you think Optic is making a team change right now you're insane

• Upvote (+1) 3