CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

We'll see what happens, but if OpTic places outside the top 2 next event ... I dunno man.  Royal 2 and Snakebite are the key duo, if they make a change they should pick up Saiyan and Tripppey, that would be a terrifying team.  Frosty hasn't been the same since no-radar, and Lethul is amazing but I think it's fair to say that he and Frosty are the weaker players on OpTic at the moment

Quick irrelevant comment:

If you guys would check the people who rep posts with large amounts of +/- rep, I think you'll notice a strong trend of moderators/admins/MVP's/toxic power users who rep that post soon after it was posted, with many of the later reps coming from regular users.

I therefore believe that it is possible to determine a user's attachment to this thread by observing when they tend to add their rep to a post.

CALZNuKWgAAQgZ2.png

• Upvote (+1) 2

We'll see what happens, but if OpTic places outside the top 2 next event ... I dunno man. Royal 2 and Snakebite are the key duo, if they make a change they should pick up Saiyan and Tripppey, that would be a terrifying team. Frosty hasn't been the same since no-radar, and Lethul is amazing but I think it's fair to say that he and Frosty are the weaker players on OpTic at the moment

Another quality Valaea post. Man you are just a bucket of awful opinions. What a dumb post.
  • Upvote (+1) 6

Point proven

I will agree with you because the alternative explanation is that I read this forum far more than is healthy.

• Upvote (+1) 1

MLG did well on the production and it was quality stuff from what I saw (Awesome to see kinks ironed out so quickly), but Halo 5 just isn't that entertaining to watch or play. All the MLG production quality in the world can't fix that problem. 

I only watched the little amount that I did because MLG was producing it. After about 10 minutes of 'MLG is back with Halo' feel goods I stopped watching because its still Halo 5. Halo 5 just isn't interesting enough to watch. I hope Halo improves as much as the stream did now that MLG is involved again.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

MLG did well on the production and it was quality stuff from what I saw (Awesome to see kinks ironed out so quickly), but Halo 5 just isn't that entertaining to watch or play. All the MLG production quality in the world can't fix that problem.

I only watched the little amount that I did because MLG was producing it. After about 10 minutes of 'MLG is back with Halo' feel goods I stopped watching because its still Halo 5. Halo 5 just isn't interesting enough to watch. I hope Halo improves as much as the stream did now that MLG is involved again.

I believe many ppl feel this way, but honestly, the passion mlg brings to the table makes so much difference. Also, the competition shifted so much it's just interesting to see how it plays out.

And after such a brilliant event, my hopes for the next game skyrocketed.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I bet you get invited to a LOT of parties.

Halo 5 just isn't that entertaining to watch

that sounds like a personal opinion my dude

i had a great time watching today

• Upvote (+1) 8
  • Downvote (-1) 1

that sounds like a personal opinion my dude

i had a great time watching today

And thats fine. Show me where I said that people weren't allowed to enjoy it?

• Upvote (+1) 1

And thats fine. Show me where I said that people weren't allowed to enjoy it?

you said "Halo 5 just isn't that entertaining to watch" as if that's an objective fact

stop being a wet blanket

• Upvote (+1) 8

you said "Halo 5 just isn't that entertaining to watch" as if that's an objective fact

stop being a wet blanket

You got me, I'm actually the Halo Police, and I am currently working an undercover operation for the sole purpose of catching and arresting people who enjoy Halo 5 in any way. But now that I've revealed that to you, I'm going to have to arrest you.

no one can enjoy halo 5 on my watch.

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 6

You got me, I'm actually the Halo Police, and I am currently working an undercover operation for the sole purpose of catching and arresting people who enjoy Halo 5 in any way.

But don't tell anyone, I'm undercover.

Obtuse thy name is you.

• Upvote (+1) 1