CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

There were over 3k on mixer during the finals

That's why I'm even suggesting changes TBH.

I've come to terms Halo is it's own beast in terms of roster instability. Changes WILL happen, and unfortunately not a lot of them will make sense.

Not happening with points being so important
  • Upvote (+1) 1

There were over 3k on mixer during the finals

Not happening with points being so important

I'm only suggesting 1 player swap at most, and the changes I personally recommend are teams w/in top 4. 

I hopped on MCC Halo 4 and tried out Legendary Slayer (none of the bs, except sprint) for a bit. I'm actually enjoying it.  This is how desperate I am to move on from Halo 5. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Thanks for watching everyone! It was a great event and thanks to MLG and 343 for a job well done. There are some wrinkles to iron out but everyone was on point this weekend. This is only the first step. Onwards to London!

Dude you intro for the grand finals was soooo fucking sick, great job this weekend! Can't wait to see you in London next week!

• Upvote (+1) 1

REC needs a good OBJ player tbh

I disagree. Straight up OBJ players have struggled in H5 due to just the volume of slaying that needs to be done to get any OBJ progress (you just about need two full rounds of slays to cap a flag due to short respawns for example). That's why we've seen players like Ryanoob at first only really succeed when having powerhouse slayers around them. That said, many OBJ players have picked up their slaying game to compensate for this, Ryanoob and Lunch included. 

Heinz too, that man could still damn well be on a top 6 team.

• Upvote (+1) 3

This this this, i assure you I wasnt bored but you cant just fake hype the fuck out of video games we are past that now. Lets talk it out and save the hype for when its needed or we just burn out as casters and you guys get bored of the same old shit.

I didnt want you to "shout your head off", just wanted a bit more emotion.

Just some constructive criticism, nothing malicious, you know youre my #1 <3

• Upvote (+1) 1

I didnt want you to "shout your head off", just wanted a bit more emotion.

Just some constructive criticism, nothing malicious, you know youre my #1 <3

100% brother, ill make note and watch out for it when watching back the casts during my self review of the casting.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

I was one of the 150 views watching on YouTube. YouTube lets me pause the livestream, so I've just finished watching. 

What a great event. 343/MLG stepped it up. If this is the transparency and production value going forward I think HCS is going to get a lot better. Shame I really don't like Halo 5 and probably 6's direction but tournament wise that was a big, refreshing win.

• Upvote (+1) 7

I HAVE PREMIUM THIS HAS NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE WHAT IS THIS SORCERY!!!???

jQ3jGNG.jpg

If you would like to unlock additional positive votes, please consider the Positive Rep: Gold Package for a small fee of $99.99 (20% off), located in the Team Beyond store.

• Upvote (+1) 9

1t4pAQd.png

^just twitch numbers

here's this weekend vs all the LANs since HWC17

the average viewership for today might change a little since the stream just ended and it takes a little while for the tracking websites to catch up

You’re the real MVP
  • Upvote (+1) 2

Thanks for watching everyone! It was a great event and thanks to MLG and 343 for a job well done. There are some wrinkles to iron out but everyone was on point this weekend. This is only the first step. Onwards to London!

are you going to be at london or in la for overwatch (you're killing it in both btw)

after dreamhack i was just so mad about how the event went so poorly. today i am just happy and hopeful. all the shit we put up with esl has made me appreciate what mlg did this weekend even more. this is going to be a great season