CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Mark my words, this is going to be the greatest finals match we have seen in h5.

I was lied to.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Alright, let's get this discussion going:

Roster change predictions?

Goodbye Lethul.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Goodbye Lethul.

No way! Still think they will bounce back, they just had a bad event and need to prepare more for Splyce. 

I think:

nV:

Ola

Saiyan

Bubu

Snipedown

Would be good.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 7

Final viewership numbers?

1t4pAQd.png

^just twitch numbers

here's this weekend vs all the LANs since HWC17

the average viewership for today might change a little since the stream just ended and it takes a little while for the tracking websites to catch up

• Upvote (+1) 5

1t4pAQd.png

^just twitch numbers

here's this weekend vs all the LANs since HWC17

the average viewership for today might change a little since the stream just ended and it takes a little while for the tracking websites to catch up

You've got Orlando listed as Halo WC 2017 rather than 2018 by the way.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I can see Penguin getting dropped. I don't see any changes to NV or Optic unless Rec poaches someone from NV or vice versa.

No way! Still think they will bounce back, they just had a bad event and need to prepare more for Splyce. 

I think:

nV:

Ola

Saiyan

Bubu

Snipedown

Would be good.

Tripppey played great the entire event. NV should at least stick it out for another event. No reason to change the roster right now. However, REC need to make some adjustments imo.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Tripppey played great the entire event. NV should at least stick it out for another event. No reason to change the roster right now. However, REC need to make some adjustments imo.

At the end of the day, to me, it's all about how close they are to winning.

Trippeyyy is a great player, but a weak link in the chain. They could improve but I can't see them overpowering Splyce in their current form. 

*watches H5 event*

"Wow, what a great event! I think I might play some Halo now since I'm in the mood."

*hops on H5*

"Nevermind, this game is garbage."

I'm going through that process as we speak. 

Wouldn’t that be crazy if the top 6 actually stayed together and got better?! These are relatively new squads. Seems way too sudden to make a change, but hey this is Halo.

No chance OpTic or Splyce make a change, same goes for nV tbh. The rest are all fair game

This. I don't know what REC can do to make their roster better with what is available outside the top 3 teams. If it were possible I would pick up Respectful, but there's no chance of that happening.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Wouldn’t that be crazy if the top 6 actually stayed together and got better?! These are relatively new squads. Seems way too sudden to make a change, but hey this is Halo.

That's why I'm even suggesting changes TBH.

I've come to terms Halo is it's own beast in terms of roster instability. Changes WILL happen, and unfortunately not a lot of them will make sense.

I would like to see REC pickup either Articc or Neptune. Both played great and were the top slayers on their teams.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I really hope a lot of the pro players are smart and take the opportunity and exposure of being with MLG again to help build their own personal brand and help make themselves marketable to fans and to potential new sponsors and organizations.

Yeeeeep. One of MLG's biggest attributes is being able to turn players into rockstars, but they gotta have something to work with

• Upvote (+1) 5

I saw at least 6k viewers on the Twitter stream during the LB finals which was a little shocking to me I guess? Idk what it peaked at tho but the Twitter stream is practically periscope in terms of UI which is nice on mobile.