CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I really want to see how Splyce took bottom mid for free right at the start of that game after OpTic capped it. They took 76 points before they lost it and it really looked like OpTic just didn't see them taking it. It was actually the whole game

Every time a new team has knocked off OG, Optic just goes back to the drawing board and comes back stronger. Will be interesting to see what they come up with for this rendition of Splyce.

Also - last time Splyce beat Optic in the finals, Splyce opted not to scrim OG at all before the following event, which ended up backfiring pretty hard as OG handled them pretty easily. I wonder if they'll try that again lol

congrats to whoever won whatever 

-Sent from my iPhone on a Rooftop.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Thanks to all those who allowed me to enjoy a weekend of Halo for the first time in a long time. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

well, looks like Carbon is overtaking FB ... amazing event overall, happy to see Eco / Stellur get their first W

• Upvote (+1) 1

Great event, lets string a few together and i think we really got something here

hopefully we can hit the ground running with H6

• Upvote (+1) 9

Surprised columbus is only 50k. @@Tashi you ever thoight about crowdsourced merchandise for prize pools? Not reqs but like t shirts, bags, etc?

If only 9 NA teams make it, how will it be settled? The top8 is obvious because thats how the bracket works, but how is 9th team going to be found?

Now that the event is over I guess I can ask again.

@@Clap

Is there going to be any VODs available of the Bravo stream?

If only 9 NA teams make it, how will it be settled? The top8 is obvious because thats how the bracket works, but how is 9th team going to be found?

Probably an online LCQ like they've done the last couple of HWC's.

I have seen a few tweets by pros saying they preferred the dev kits to the new local server app. I wonder if this is just headcasing or a genuine difference?

Now that the event is over I guess I can ask again.

@@Clap

Is there going to be any VODs available of the Bravo stream?

Probably an online LCQ like they've done the last couple of HWC's.

https://mixer.com/HCS 

Available on Mixer.