CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

@@Infinity - not that it matters for this event anymore lol but chill with the free cam for flag caps on coli.  They get returned too often and there aren't as many POVs that work to show the enemy reaction like there is on Truth.

Edit: and the thoughtless +repping is over. IM taking a nap.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

It really seemed like Splyce just had Optic's number that entire series every single time they made a play it felt like it was immediately countered.

• Upvote (+1) 3

So if anyone can explain to me why Snakebite didn't drop down and contest bottom mid when he had camo, that'd be nice. OpTic was up 6-0 at that point. Splyce caps bottom mid and then the score runs up to around 50-6 for Splyce.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Optic just made too many mistakes it seemed like to me in that last game. GGs to everyone and congrats to Splyce. 

Thanks to everyone at MLG, the casters, dedicated observers, and most importantly the players for just an amazing weekend of Halo. 

Eco and Stellur FINALLY beat their boys on Optic. Well deserved. Glad they finally found the duo they needed to do it.

The last few events I missed the ending because I went to bed for work in the morning. I just watched all of Championship Sunday and it is.........2:17 PM. 

What the hell do I do with the rest of my day?

• Upvote (+1) 6

Congrats to Splyce. Especially Stellur and Eco, SO underrated and under appreciated in Halo 5. Splyce is on another level. Back to the drawing board for Optic. Worlds is gonna be so good.

Amazing event. Def. the best we've had since MLG Regionals.

Good job @@Clap and the rest of the MLG staff on an incredible event. Thanks @@Tashi + HCS team for getting MLG finally!

@all the casters, observers, staff: You're all very good at what you do. Proud to be a Halo fan again. 

:weback:

• Upvote (+1) 6