CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

They really need to go back and nerf grenades after this event. 

• Upvote (+1) 7

Nobody is really sure, there's a lot of theories. The two most popular are game performance and server connectivity. Mind you, they're playing this on Xbox One Xs which in theory would be powerful enough to solve the issue, and they're playing on the local server application (pretty much LAN) so server connectivity shouldn't be a problem.

It's just the feeling that your reticule is all of a sudden moving slower than usual. It also seems to be random, I've only had it happen a few times where other people feel it's there every game. When it happened to me, my four sensitivity all of a sudden felt like one. Now that there's so many settings to sensitivity, a lot of players have two or three configurations depending how their reticule is feeling in the game.

I know when I play on 10 sensitivity it feels more like a 6. I always thought it was just the way 343 set up the game's sensitivity. This is the first time I've heard of this heavy aim.

• Upvote (+1) 1

LMAO Splyce sounds bored as hell.

They are the completely calm, composed and dominant team that Optic uses to be

• Upvote (+1) 4

Good lord people, quit acting like a minute into the game Snakebite's only play with camo is to drop bottom middle and contest.

Edit: not really talking to anyone here specifically, just the casters and most of the twitch chat.

• Upvote (+1) 1

They are the completely calm, composed and dominant team that Optic uses to be

They're sitting in a pretty comfortable position, they need one more win to take the event, and even if they lose they have another series. No need to be anything but calm in that situation

• Upvote (+1) 1

An inferior version of Splyce was able to crush OpTic just a couple events ago ... winning two Bo7s does not seem likely to me

• Upvote (+1) 1

I know when I play on 10 sensitivity it feels more like a 6. I always thought it was just the way 343 set up the game's sensitivity. This is the first time I've heard of this heavy aim.

Yeah it's pretty common. There's almost two issues with heavy aim. There's one where your reticule slows for like fifteen seconds and you headcase about it wondering if it was just you. Then there's the other heavy aim where your reticule seems to change speed for several games in a row. Some people swear it's never happened to them, so it's tough to identify the issue. I wasn't a believer either until probably six months after people started complaining and it happened to me for the first time on Rig. Usually I can turn around quickly if being shot from behind, but this time on Rig I wasn't even a quarter of the way around and a player sunk eight shots into me. It's incredibly jarring, but it's only happened to me a handful of times so I don't complain much.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Did @@TheSimms sound bored casting that game or was it just me?

Pick up the hype m8, lets go

He's just not shouting his head off, I was actually just about to praise him for it. When someone does something that is actually amazing he swells to it which is how it's supposed to be - peaks and troughs. It's nice to be able to switch between CSGO and still hear a similar quality of casting.

• Upvote (+1) 8