CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Such a shame that this top notch production and effort by MLG and the team is still being held back by issues with the game/local servers

• Upvote (+1) 4

such a joke. this cant happen (ever but especially) in seattle. playing for a million dollars and game makes you restart. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

This has happened so many times. I wonder will 343 let us know why it happens.

This is the first major event that the LAN app has been used at. I'm sure there are bugs that are coming up this weekend that they have never seen before. 

• Upvote (+1) 5

17k on twitch

1k on mlg

2700 on Mixer

1k Facebook

3k Twitter

Ya sorry, no way in hell we get those numbers for this event with ESL.

• Upvote (+1) 2

you can take the ESL out of the HWC, but you can't take the shittyness out of the Halo 5....

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

ngl, this crowd is so lifeless. Nobody cheering or getting loud. It's so boring.

you deaf

• Upvote (+1) 5

Crowd is legit for the finals. Bunch of butts in seats and the nostalgia feels good.

Crowd reaction with some of the snipes bring me memories to my last event-MLG Orlando 2008.

Feelsgood

• Upvote (+1) 3

We thank you for your continued patience. 

- MLG (probably)

giphy.gif

• Upvote (+1) 1

I know Walshy playing down his success for the time it was, but Team 3D / Final Boss won't be matched - it was an unreal run.

• Upvote (+1) 8

Apologies if it has been said already in this forum but the constant talk about ninja in the twitch chat is awful and so boring. I wish people could just focus on the gameplay and comment on what they're viewing rather than their hate/jealousy for the success of someone who isn't relevant at this moment in time.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Apologies if it has been said already in this forum but the constant talk about ninja in the twitch chat is awful and so boring. I wish people could just focus on the gameplay and comment on what they're viewing rather than their hate/jealousy for the success of someone who isn't relevant at this moment in time.

Come hang out in the MLG chat, mostly just people from here. It's much more enjoyable.

• Upvote (+1) 3