CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Also, @@Wonderboy and @@Infinity should be hired for every event. 

Best observer/spectating I've seen and has genuinely elevated this broadcast so greatly.

Infinity for sure. But I'd love to have Wonderboy casting as well. I think he is a great caster. But I am happy to see he finally gets to be a dedicated observer. Hes been wanting to do it for as long as I can remember. 

GGs to NV though. I think give this team time and they will be even better. 

So hyped for the grand finals really want a bracket reset. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

viewership for this event has been really good

we outperformed the past couple of LANs and we already beat the peak # from denver

worry about viewership when we have 0 sponsors

• Upvote (+1) 9

On the topic of viewership, I haven’t given a fuck about halo or been on these boards in over a year and I’m back because how this event has been run. The worst problem has been a tiny lip sync delay. Given Halo 5’s production history, I can live with that lol. I think if we keep pushing it will grow for sure

• Upvote (+1) 5

On the topic of viewership, I haven’t given a fuck about halo or been on these boards in over a year and I’m back because how this event has been run. The worst problem has been a tiny lip sync delay. Given Halo 5’s production history, I can live with that lol. I think if we keep pushing it will grow for sure

This is me as well. I check in on the boards every now and again but this event has really reignited my love for Halo. 

this desk lineup tells me that walshy and strongside are doing the final

Bravo and walshy would be better

We neee t2 back. He needs to care about growing halo again :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

this desk lineup tells me that walshy and strongside are doing the final

Imagine if the camera cuts to Walshy sitting next to Puckett.

• Upvote (+1) 10
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Why are our best casters on the analyst desk instead of casting...hopefully it's Onset/Walshy casting the next matchup and not strongside.  :uncledrew:

• Upvote (+1) 2

Try and get wider angles. The powerup is in focus but we dont get a good view of where the other players are

Noted. Will improve for Grands.

• Upvote (+1) 7

I don't know if we have any rocket league fans in here, but this Twelve Titans thing is super cool. Also, this Optic/Splyce grand finals will hopefully be incredibly. So many awesome things on at once. 

With some time to kill, thanks for being pretty chill this weekend everyone. Only a handful of posts got removed plus some minor complaints. Overall, awesome stuff!

Its easy to be chill when the production is good :)

• Upvote (+1) 3

With some time to kill, thanks for being pretty chill this weekend everyone. Only a handful of posts got removed plus some minor complaints. Overall, awesome stuff!

i think for some, bitching during an event is second nature, but mostly we all realize how awesome this event has been. shoutout to @@Clap for shooting the shit w us while also taking feedback and improving them almost instantly

• Upvote (+1) 3

@Admins

Can we ban the word 'barvo'?

Censor it like ****** is

• Upvote (+1) 4