CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I think you're about 20 posts away in this thread ALONE as Timo has with his ENTIRE history on these forums, long story short it's good to have you back and I'm excited to see you in Columbus. 

LIkewise Frankie

and holyfuckinggod that injection to win the game

• Upvote (+1) 8

Viewership might be affected by the LoL / CS:GO / R6 events happening right now?  Hopefully we get 25k for finals, these games have been amazing

anyway I think it's fair to say that the top 10 players in the game are Splyce, OpTic, Saiyan, Tripppey

• Upvote (+1) 4

Nothing more hype than a no scope to win the game with the sound of the crowd going crazy. (I want nV to win, but that was amazing)

• Upvote (+1) 4

@@Clap

I feel bad the viewership isn't that high.

But I know wholeheartedly that if MLG and the HCS push through the first few events Halo can return to form. I just hope it's worth it for you guys to stick with it.

Imagine if you were running Halo events from the start in Halo 6?

• Upvote (+1) 2

Nvm, so beat

Edit: @@Clap any plans to add clipping to MLG.tv, pretty much the only reason i am using twitch right now.

@@Clap

I feel bad the viewership isn't that high.

But I know wholeheartedly that if MLG and the HCS push through the first few events Halo can return to form. I just hope it's worth it for you guys to stick with it.

Imagine if you were running Halo events from the start in Halo 6?

The viewership isn't *amazing* but we're not even at the grand finals yet and viewership is higher than last event's grand finals iirc

Well Gfinity is awesome, so its no surprise :)

Indeed they are, so good to have such amazing TOs working with halo again.

Fantastic job this weekend, its been a blast to watch.

I'm honestly happy with 20k for this first event. I was worried we would be sitting at ~10k all weekend. Word will trickle out the stream was high quality and ran on time. It won't be massive growth with a 2+ year old stale game, but I think we'll see some growth from here.

• Upvote (+1) 5

I'd put money down on viewership improving from this point. As others have said - you build it, they will come. Think about new players/fans being exposed who tell their friends - players or fans at the event for the first time since the "old days" getting old friends involved once again just because of MLG alone. It can only go up from here.

Has ninja fallen out with Halo? He had 50K+ viewers went offline and didn't host halo

(Obviously his own choice to do so) but would be nice to have some support from him

• Upvote (+1) 5

Optic vs Splyce grand finals will easily get 20k+

Maybe 25k if we get a bracket reset.

Has ninja fallen out with Halo? He had 50K+ viewers went offline and didn't host halo

(Obviously his own choice to do so) but would be nice to have some support from him

Why would he host a game he doesn't play anymore? Other than the fact that everyone in this thread is obsessed with him.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I'm honestly happy with 20k for this first event. I was worried we would be sitting at ~10k all weekend. Word will trickle out the stream was high quality and ran on time. It won't be massive growth with a 2+ year old stale game, but I think we'll see some growth from here.

Same here these are more then acceptable numbers and these feel like an improvement from DH Denver which were pretty abysmal.

2 Bo7s in a row could do a lot for viewership.....  Come on do ittttttttt