CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Man I wish viewership was higher. We have great games and production going on, almost no issues, and great casting. The last few years may have been too much for a decent chunk of fans, let’s hope we can gain them back and more until the next game drops.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Man I wish viewership was higher. We have great games and production going on, almost no issues, and great casting. The last few years may have been too much for a decent chunk of fans, let’s hope we can gain them back and more until the next game drops.

That, and we're still playing nigh on the exact same Halo 5 that we were playing on day 1. No new maps or gametypes, only the removal of pre-existing ones. We neeeeeed Forge maps and/or new gametypes, especially if H6 is next year and we have to play ANOTHER year of H5
  • Upvote (+1) 3

I dunno if NV have what it takes to take 2 series from Splyce, whereas I think OG could. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

If you build it, they will come. 

• Upvote (+1) 5

15k on Twitch

2.4k on Mixer

1k on MLG

3k on Twitter

Facebook was around 1k but its not up now (will be for GF)

354 on YouTube live

• Upvote (+1) 1

Dedicated observer was astounding idea. Fantastic work by both @@Wonderboy and @@Infinity. We had to wait for Mlg to make proper use of feature that was there for over a year.

Although the set up looks next level for this event, bravo, wonderboy and gaskin were acting as dedicated observers at the last gfinity event. Only happened towards the end of the event to be fair.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

I dunno if NV have what it takes to take 2 series from Splyce, whereas I think OG could. 

OG could get fatigued too. Say this series goes 7, then the first against Splyce will go at least 6. A second after that is gonna take a lot, even for OG.

Splyce is on fire this tourney, I'm not sure OG could win 8 games first.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Well Gfinity is awesome, so its no surprise :)

I think you're about 20 posts away in this thread ALONE as Timo has with his ENTIRE history on these forums, long story short it's good to have you back and I'm excited to see you in Columbus. 

• Upvote (+1) 7