CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

BRAVO is a really good caster

I have always really enjoyed BRAVOS casting.

My god Snakebite is just so good.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Eco/Stellur play better and more seriously the better their opponents are and the higher the stakes are.

:lxthul:

In my opinion, Shooter's problem is not a lack of gunskill nor is it a lack of game understanding.  People seem to overlook it, but he just doesn't seem to perform as well in high pressure situations as his peers.  He's GREAT online and in low stakes matches, but when it really matters, his composure weakens.  The best example, I believe, is from the UMG Daytona tournament in the Liquid vs Splyce series, manifesting in a few 1v1s against Rayne.  Both players are missing shots like crazy and in bad situations, but Shooter comes out the loser when it happens.

Hot take: I'd like to see Saiyan in place of Royal 2 on OpTic.

I agree with shooter. Hes really up and down depending on the situation its just really weird because, compared to Bubu, Shooter is actually amazing sometimes and doesn't miss but when there's a lot of pressure or his team is losing he starts to miss. Where Bubu kind of just stops trying to aim or something sometimes. Its weird its like he pre aims really really well but when someone does something unexpected he actually just doesn't react and keeps shooting one spot

Seeing Frosty using an Envy skin while playing against Envy is kind of off putting. 

Onset/Bravo for every losers final

Walshy/Simms for every grand final

• Upvote (+1) 2

Wonderboy's on POVs

I'm on Observer

:)

It was prob a mistake from Tashi but I'd take this as some high praise.. he tweeted that wonderboy stepped up his observing for this game. Wonderboy did give you credit but your work is certainly being noticed. Good stuff man

• Upvote (+1) 1

Wonderboy's on POVs

I'm on Observer

:)

Try and get wider angles. The powerup is in focus but we dont get a good view of where the other players are
  • Upvote (+1) 1

I'd honestly be curious as to what the 343 Industries and Halo Championship Series higher ups think about the fact their tournament isn't running to 2:00 AM on a Monday morning after having that be the standard the last two years. 

Less airtime means less time to advertise their latest Halo Wars 2 expansion content.

• Upvote (+1) 6

15k+ across everything right now

I see 

15k on Twitch

3k on Twitter

​2k on Mixer

​missing numbers for MLG.tv