CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

We're peaking at 12k on Twitch rn.

How’s viewership doing? I haven’t been able to check

Dude OG just clutched Fathom CTF so hard. They are playing really well right now. Will be interesting to see how far their run goes.

What..why are they playing Splyce vs Reciprocity on Bravo stream they could've easily waited and shown that match on the mainstage after Splyce vs nV ended. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

What..why are they playing Splyce vs Reciprocity on Bravo stream they could've easily waited and shown that match on the mainstage after Splyce vs nV ended.

I think you OG vs REC. And I'm pretty sure it's on the bravo stream?

Its already been discussed on the previous pages

I am a huge Optic Halo fan, but I do not foresee anybody slowing down Splyce at this point

I think you OG vs REC. And I'm pretty sure it's on the bravo stream?

Yeah I meant OG vs REC and it shouldn't be on the Bravo stream that should be on the mainstage it's super early literally no reason why they couldn't have waited and showed it on mainstage.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 4

Mark my words, this is going to be the greatest finals match we have seen in h5.

I dunno, it'll be hard to top the 1st worlds. Spoiler alert! CLG 4 - 0 Allegiance

• Upvote (+1) 1

Mark my words, this is going to be the greatest finals match we have seen in h5.

Your fault if OpTic sweep.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Yeah I meant OG vs REC and it shouldn't be on the Bravo stream that should be on the mainstage it's super early literally no reason why they couldn't have waited and showed it on mainstage.

There are lots of good reasons.  Go back 5 pages and read the thread.

• Upvote (+1) 2

15k+ across everything right now

Is this better, worse, or what you expected coming in?