CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

If ESL put a top 3 matchup on side stream this early on Sunday the community would call for someone to be fired. MLG does it and everyone is fine with it?  :thinking:

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 5

Did they just say whoever comes out of losers only has to win one series in the GFs? If so, I don't understand that. And I certainly dot get OG/REC being played off main stage. The entire event has ran smoothly and efficiently as far as time goes. Why does it seem like they're rushing it to be over today?

Or is that a new rule for all these upcoming Opens? If so, silly rule and there's no advantage to winning WBFs (other than having to play less series obviously).

The tweets right now..

Normally...

Community: YOU GUYS FAVOR OPTIC, THIS IS AN OUTRAGE

Today....

MLG: We are going to make Optic play their loser's bracket match on the bravo stage so the Winner's Bracket Finals happens on the main stage, per the published and agreed upon schedule

Community: OPTIC SHOULD BE ON MAIN STAGE, DELAY THE WHOLE TOURNAMENT TO MAKE IT HAPPEN, THIS IS AN OUTRAGE

Why not have LB and WB finals on main stage? It's 1pm.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

If ESL put a top 3 matchup on side stream this early on Sunday the community would call for someone to be fired. MLG does it and everyone is fine with it?  :thinking:

Difference between side stream and side station. MLG has it on stream, ESL has it on a station where nobody can watch.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Don't worry Clap, everyone is so used to complaining about Halo events these days, they're really confused about a well run event. So they complain anyway because they're not sure how to respond correctly. :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 7

Difference between side stream and side station. MLG has it on stream, ESL has it on a station where nobody can watch.

I'm sorry but if ESL had it on a side stream people would still be flipping out because it's 1PM. 

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 7

Finally was able to tune in for championship Sunday and loving it so far. Very happy MLG is back. But I'm sure they can't be happy with the viewership. 11k? SAD!

• Upvote (+1) 1

I feel like people just assumed the worst with ESL so there wasn't that much feedback - since there was no point and we just "took it". MLG makes a logical and common decision, and a few people freak out..when it's still streamed. The event has been great so far, and this is just the beginning if anything.

• Upvote (+1) 7

Just remember guys - no such thing as mistakes, just happy accidents...

• Upvote (+1) 4

Seriously WTF is wrong with people??? Optic JUST played on main stage.  There is a schedule to keep which was made that way for a reason.

Winners finals should absolutely 100% be on main stage. 

Losers semi's is still being streamed because we are worthy of a bravo stream now.

We get to see both...

Take a fucking chill pill i swear.....

• Upvote (+1) 4

Just remember guys - no such thing as mistakes, just happy accidents...

220px-Halo-_Reach_box_art.png 220px-Halo_4_box_artwork.png

• Upvote (+1) 9

Here's a little problem solving for anyone complaining about main vs bravo stream - just some helpful tips

- Open multiple tabs 
- Watch one on your PC and one on your phone
- If you have dual monitors, use them both. 

You're welcome. 

• Upvote (+1) 8

ESL "couldn't afford a second stream" so we would be watching cell phone video

• Upvote (+1) 8