CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Thanks for the support today. Definitely not flawless but pretty happy with how things went. Keep the feedback coming tomorrow

Good night

Is there bo7 tomorrow

I think all valea was getting at was that the last few ESL events went pretty well and had a comparable number of issues to this event, which is a fair statement. I do agree with the majority that this is without a doubt the best Halo 5 open we've had so far from a stream and production standpoint. IDK how much I like pool play as a concept but it's much more entertaining to watch than open teams.

@@Clap will a full event team/roster list be published?

• Upvote (+1) 7

I pray RNG makes a run tomorrow. Neptune and lunch have played really well

if they beat oxygen they play optic for top 4 so rip

That's funny actually.

I wish there was more free play only reason I up-voted. Like I said I had fun was a good event for me.  

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 13

Is it just me or is the whole staff on high alert damage control over like nothing right now? lol

The event is going wonderfully guys, chill tf out

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Is it just me or is the whole staff on high alert damage control over like nothing right now? lol

The event is going wonderfully guys, chill tf out

Sorry just responding to issues, comments, complaints etc.

• Upvote (+1) 7

if they beat oxygen they play optic for top 4 so rip

Optic dropped a game to rng and str8. Then got 3-0d. If theyre sloppy again maybe ttheres a chance. Apg has to play better though

Based on your own posts you weren't even at the event today. Yesterday all stations were used to service the nearly 100 teams competing across nearly 200 Xboxes. Today once we got a bit further in the FFA & 4v4 we opened up free play on open stations

GLHF

No sir I wasn't able to make it up enjoyed the stream though, gotcha Friday 100% understandable today I saw a lot of timeline tweets saying that all stations were still being used for FFA, wish there was a way just to stay warm in between matches been a problem for as long as I can remember I miss the Bic FFA type stuff where we could just keep playing in between matches, it was more of what I was referring to. Good luck tomorrow I am sure it will be a great champ Sunday. Just something for future events I heard rumors of more then 1 year contract of MLG being around so just wanted bring up a old memory. 

Have a great night

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 4