CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Someone should donate a dollar to Ninja and ask how he feels not attending the first MLG Halo event in however long and if he'll be watching any of it?

(not me i'm too cheap and poor) 

I want to get an idea how he feels about and if he'll ever come back for Halo 6, at least at the very start of it.

With how absurdly popular he is now it would be huge for us if he ever came back. It's definitely possible with H6 almost certainly coming out on PC too.

Ninja has ZERO reason or desire (based on how he is in stream) to come back to Halo.

Why come back to a game whose fans shit on him constantly?

I was always a Ninja fan, I appreciated his aggressive play style.

But his fan base largely doesn't care about Halo now, and why jeopardize what he's worked so hard to cultivate?

lmao what is this from

Its from when Halo was still exciting. Now theres no drama or storylines other than event placings. Still fun but only for a couple days.

• Downvote (-1) 2

Audio smack is unacceptable. We are dealing with it....its absolutely a human error that has happened twice. Apologies.

Appreciate the transparency!

Now theres no drama or storylines other than event placings.

After NV just 3-0d Optic and made history?

U wot

• Upvote (+1) 2

Its from when Halo was still exciting. Now theres no drama or storylines other than event placings. Still fun but only for a couple days.

Splyce, Liquid and nV all splitting at the same time wasn't drama?

• Upvote (+1) 4

Audio smack is unacceptable. We are dealing with it....its absolutely a human error that has happened twice. Apologies.

Hey bro, can you tell your tech director to put two fames of delay on the framesink? It will probably put the audio in sync with the video. Thank you!

Longer convo than I can go into right now but its a bit more complicated than that with our set up, but we're constantly tweaking it.

Ah gotcha. I’ve been working on streams in the past year as an intern at a media company so I thought I’d throw some of my trainee knowledge at ya haha.

Semi related - what encoders do you use to stream? If you don’t mind me asking

Renegades is up 2-0 over Tilted Towers.

They are playing pretty well. I definitely think they can take on Rec for Top 4 if they clean up some of their mistakes.

Also its crazy how similarly the series b/w RNG v Tilted Towers and Rec v Splyce are playing out.