CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Last time I watched Halo was during HWC 2017 finals, these new rosters look spicy!
Is T2 still a caster?

PS: good to see Halo back with MLG

• Upvote (+1) 1

Game 1: nV got the control after the first flag, and actually BAITED the counter cap in the end, which is amazing, againts Optic, you need courage.

Game 2: nV got a good 5 kill lead for a while and controlled that 5 kill lead to the end (just one time Optic closed the gap, but lost again in the next rotation)

Game 3: nV controlled almost the entire game, kept pit and changed the bases with Optic

What impressed me the most, is that everytime Optic lost againts another team it was a chaotic game, not this controlled, the 3-0 was nice, but really the control in those games was amazing to see

• Upvote (+1) 6

Damn it! I cant believe I missed that NV-Optic series. 

This could be the first lan that optic finish outside the top 2 right? Im so hype! I kind of hope it happens just for the shock factor.

Assuming they don't choke in future rounds, looks like nV org got lucky that Snipedown and Mikwen opted for Team Reciprocity instead of staying with nV.

• Upvote (+1) 1

That rumored LG team went from remarkably "meh" in terms of personality to probably a fan favorite. Ola is Ola, and Bubu is like a modern version of Ola. When the "least likeable" guy is a teenage Saiyan, your team will be a fan favorite.

I AM A PROPHET. 

Except you know, I didn't really predict anything.

But, whatever. Minor details.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Ola is a super nice guy, but he has talked more trash in his career than most. You can be a super nice guy and also throw shade around occasionally. 

He did not enjoy playing in that team at the end, and that's why he left. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

Wise vs Fyra is having some laggout drama. 2-2 flag and eltown was on the capture point and the game crashed.

Ola is a super nice guy, but he has talked more trash in his career than most. You can be a super nice guy and also throw shade around occasionally. 

Ola dicking Ninja in that H4 tournament will never not be funny.

• Upvote (+1) 4

There's a big difference between talking shit in game, and being a shitty person outside of the game.

One is Pistola, the other is Cratos.

• Upvote (+1) 8

Wise vs Fyra is having some laggout drama. 2-2 flag and eltown was on the capture point and the game crashed.

And now Wise beat them in the replay and take the lead in the series :/

Someone should donate a dollar to Ninja and ask how he feels not attending the first MLG Halo event in however long and if he'll be watching any of it?

(not me i'm too cheap and poor) 

I want to get an idea how he feels about and if he'll ever come back for Halo 6, at least at the very start of it.

With how absurdly popular he is now it would be huge for us if he ever came back. It's definitely possible with H6 almost certainly coming out on PC too.

First off, what the fuck was that noise lmao

Secondly, that Splyce rebrand is disgusting