CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

The hardest part about tiny audio de-syncs is you can't tell if the audio is early or late.  You brain tries to put it together and it just gets squirrely

The hardest part about tiny audio de-syncs is you can't tell if the audio is early or late.  You brain tries to put it together and it just gets squirrely

Oh good it's not just me.

Is the twitch stream audio like a quarter second off sync for anyone else? @@Clap

Come to the MLG stream/chat, it's fantastic.

No big ego, is that a shot at the old NV team?

Nah.  You can't very well say, "well i think my last team was better." THAT would be shitty.

Come to the MLG stream/chat, it's fantastic.

LOL i actually have twitch, MLG and Mixer all open at the same time, i just happen to have Mixer in focus.

Hell yeah let's go NV!

No big ego, is that a shot at the old NV team?

Accidental Neg! Sorry bud.

lmao what is this from

Stellur left Optic to join Renegades before X Games but was still living at the Optic house.

• Upvote (+1) 2

lmao what is this from

That is from when Stellur was on Optic, left optic, then was practicing with his new team from in the Optic house.  Well before Optic bought the CLG team.

Ola isn't the guy to throw shots in an interview. I think the old nV had bigger egos and this team is more focused, but it wasn't Ola's intention to throw shade. He's too nice of a guy. 

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Ola isn't the guy to throw shots in an interview. I think the old nV had bigger egos and this team is more focused, but it wasn't Ola's intention to throw shade. He's too nice of a guy. 

Right, just because you are raising up your current team, doesn't mean you are throwing shade at your last team.

I can't believe this happened I always rooted for Optic but this nV squad and Ola are too likeable, they can win this event.

Throughout Halo 5 I've never really had a favorite team, but I'm really loving this NV team

• Upvote (+1) 1