CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Not feeling great today peeps but I’m pretty exhausted oddly enough.

Gonna try and finish strong tonight <3

Wouldn't be able to tell based on your performance Alex. You've been unlucky as hell with sickness at events recently though haha

Frosty's overkill was nuts, but that highlighted something really annoying about H5 - why is the generic headshot medal prioritised over overkill when it comes to which medals to display first? Waiting for the overkill to pop up felt weird lmao

I think the Headshot medal being in the medal feed is probably in my Top 10 issues with Halo 5.

During the Gamescom build, it wasn't part of the feed and the game looked way cleaner. You can still see headshots in the kill feed, so its not really necessary.

(cc: @Deez)

• Upvote (+1) 4

Trippey letting them cap to keep position and then counter....Man crazy to see OG being out played like that. We're in for a good one! 

• Upvote (+1) 3

They just baited letting that flag in? That was amazing, What a smart play.

Massive balls to let Optic get that cap. Absolutely nuts.

• Upvote (+1) 3

OpTic would be winning if they were on the Xbox One S

:simms:

• Upvote (+1) 7

envy up 2-0 but im still scared

RIGHT!? 

Respect to Optic, they're down 0-2, and nobody things they're out of it.

I’ll put him right behind Shotzzy

Hes more consistent than Shotzzy. But its close but for me its Saiyan then Shotzzy for top 2 players in the game.

I think the Headshot medal being in the medal feed is probably in my Top 10 issues with Halo 5.

During the Gamescom build, it wasn't part of the feed and the game looked way cleaner. You can still see headshots in the kill feed, so its not really necessary.

(cc: @Deez)

Plus there is the obvious "Arrow through an apple" sound effect for headshots.  You don't need medals for things that are as common as headshots.

And please tell me someone clipped that Trippey play i have been reading about... i was putting my kid to bed....

And third... who wants to play some halo and drink some beers tonight???

• Upvote (+1) 2

the mixer chat is so much less toxic than twitch chat it looks fake lol.

MLG chat is fantastic.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Is the twitch stream audio like a quarter second off sync for anyone else? @@Clap

Oh good it's not just me.