CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I wonder how many viewers the HWC Finals will peak at? The Rainbow 6 Siege Invitation has peaked at about 189k Viewers I believe. (btw I love the Spectator camera they use for Siege. Top Down view of each floor so you can what everyone is doing? noice)

I wonder how many viewers the HWC Finals will peak at? The Rainbow 6 Siege Invitation has peaked at about 189k Viewers I believe. (btw I love the Spectator camera they use for Siege. Top Down view of each floor so you can what everyone is doing? noice)

This helps: https://rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-us/news/152-318960-16/earn-in-game-charms-by-watching-the-six-invitational-on-twitch

• Upvote (+1) 6

Contra, Devon, Danoxide, Calm lost 0-3 to Batchford's team.

Batchford in Champ bracket.

Welp that team is breaking up.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Well guys, I'm back to the movie theatre for day six of my ten straight work days. Black Panther is breaking my theatre's attendance records and I'm working 12-14 hour shifts from last Thursday through Presidents' Day. I'll be avoiding the forums and social media to avoid match spoilers while I catch up on VoDs. I likely will have too many pages when I finally catch up (might take me a week with this current work schedule)

Cant even begin to calculate how many times i have had to do this.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Hope Elevate sticks together despite a disappointing weekend from them. They kinda got bracket fucked too having to play Fyra in winners and Myztro in losers.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Advancing from Open LB

(2) Myztro Gaming (Batchford, Ramirez, tuf0xy, Phlux)

(3) Fable Esports (SLG, Fragxr, Qristola, Snakey)
(18) The Swindle Squad (???)
(19) Cutting Edge (Burton, ROB THE TURTLE, MoNsTcR, Squalleye)

Swindle Squad courtesy of Infinity

GBMashlan

Hunter Jjx

Daffs

BrainStorms

Coach Juziro

18th seed

• Upvote (+1) 2

INF took game 5. That was close

Got a little worried for a minute. In that eden SH game you could see hoe infused struggled when WF picked up the pace. Could see them taking down mentality tbh.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Reciprocity vs. Wise Gaming is next on Bravo.

Scheduled for an hour from now but I'll let you know if we start early.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Got a little worried for a minute. In that eden SH game you could see hoe infused struggled when WF picked up the pace. Could see them taking down mentality tbh.

Im hardly even getting to watch the games lol trying to add the fake GT is stressful because they add ones Like SillyFarm020 but it reads as BxbyJ HCS game, but the API doesnt pick it up as BxbyJ HCS yet or something.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Im hardly even getting to watch the games lol trying to add the fake GT is stressful because they add ones Like SillyFarm020 but it reads as BxbyJ HCS game, but the API doesnt pick it up as BxbyJ HCS yet or something.

They probably created/changed the gamertags today for the teams that made it into Groups/Champ. API probably needs to catch up.

Im hardly even getting to watch the games lol trying to add the fake GT is stressful because they add ones Like SillyFarm020 but it reads as BxbyJ HCS game, but the API doesnt pick it up as BxbyJ HCS yet or something.

Thanks for the hard work dude, constantly switching between HDH, twitter and TB.
  • Upvote (+1) 2

They probably created/changed the gamertags today for the teams that made it into Groups/Champ. API probably needs to catch up.

Yeah I always knew this was going to happen when it got to this period. Eventually Ill have everyone covered.

Hope Elevate sticks together despite a disappointing weekend from them. They kinda got bracket fucked too having to play Fyra in winners and Myztro in losers.

Calm was never the right 4th
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Calm was never the right 4th

Maybe, calm is a solid player though. After that last series I'd like to see shooter to elevate or maybe contra or danoxide to tilted towers. Both these teams are underperforming pretty hard.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Stream says Splyce vs Wisefrag is up next. As Group C. It's Group A though.

Also Renegades vs Fyre is a much more interesting matchup then watching another Wisefrag series.

RNG vs Fyre decides the #2 seed from the Group as both teams are 1-1.

• Upvote (+1) 3