CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Please tell me someone clipped DasTroyed shooting bodies and then falling off the map.

That was honestly pretty funny since he'd straight hopped off the map with nobody shooting him like a minute before he did that

• Upvote (+1) 1

There was a moment where the camera was in free look and zoning out with outlines . I really think you could use that as a strong tool to explain big pushes or to see what is happening in a 45-45 slayer.

Not used often but now and then.

Who is controlling the NV match right now?

Main / Alpha: @@Wonderboy

Bravo: @@Infinity

• Upvote (+1) 3

Does anyone know how they will go about broadcasting FFA?

They won't it hasn't been broadcasted at the last couple of events and 4vs4 matches that actually matter should take priority over meaningless FFA matches.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Contra, Devon, Danoxide, Calm lost 0-3 to Batchford's team.

Batchford in Champ bracket.

Batchford making moves, let's gooooooooooo ! 

• Upvote (+1) 3

Pretty surprised that Batchord's team actually managed to 3-0 that team especially given how sloppy they were playing earlier on.

Is Dan's team still in this tournament or did they get knocked out?

They won't it hasn't been broadcasted at the last couple of events and 4vs4 matches that actually matter should take priority over meaningless FFA matches.

ok dude they're just fun to see. Jesus christ did your favourite super important team just lose or something?

:whoa:

Wow, did not see that coming. Was hoping for the win but after the performance against TT? looked like a big ask.

ok dude they're just fun to see. Jesus christ did your favourite super important team just lose or something?

there was nothing wrong about his comment lol. I don't know why you're flustered over it
  • Upvote (+1) 1

The pterodactyl has been slain

• Upvote (+1) 1

there was nothing wrong about his comment lol.

Could have been said without calling shit meaningless. As if my question was ridiculous. Wouldn't be weird at all to have a side stream like the bravo stream for at least the final game. I haven't watched these for a while and asked a legitimate question and receive a snarky answer

Could have been said without calling shit meaningless. As if my question was ridiculous. Wouldn't be weird at all to have a side stream like the bravo stream for at least the final game. I haven't watched these for a while and asked a legitimate question and receive a snarky answer

using the word meaningless instead of not meaningful enough isn't not something you should get angry over. he answered the question and told you why. chill out my dude.

Pretty surprised that Batchord's team actually managed to 3-0 that team especially given how sloppy they were playing earlier on.

Is Dan's team still in this tournament or did they get knocked out?

It was lb so they are out

Well guys, I'm back to the movie theatre for day six of my ten straight work days. Black Panther is breaking my theatre's attendance records and I'm working 12-14 hour shifts from last Thursday through Presidents' Day. I'll be avoiding the forums and social media to avoid match spoilers while I catch up on VoDs. I likely will have too many pages when I finally catch up (might take me a week with this current work schedule), so I hope that everyone enjoys the rest of the event as it airs, that MLG keeps up the great work and community involvement, and that everything runs well.

Please be patient with me when I return to the forums with questions about how the weekend went from a live-spectator's point of view.

I'm glad that I got to list out all the player names for the open bracket matches that didn't have custom gamertags while I was still around, all the positive responses made waking up early after getting home at 3am and spending hours to catch up on day one VoDs worth it. Wish I had that kind of energy to more quickly get through the VoDs for days two and three.

@@Infinity, no joke, you're my favorite Halo caster now. Keep up all the great observing on Bravo. You're a large part of why I'm going to watch those VoDs instead of just skipping them to catch up.

• Upvote (+1) 9

Advancing from Open LB

(2) Myztro Gaming (Batchford, Ramirez, tuf0xy, Phlux)

(3) Fable Esports (SLG, Fragxr, Qristola, Snakey)
(18) The Swindle Squad (???)
(19) Cutting Edge (Burton, ROB THE TURTLE, MoNsTcR, Squalleye)
  • Upvote (+1) 1