CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Are they gonna get to the championship bracket today or will it just be pool play again?

I think early champ bracket matches are scheduled towards the end of the day

Not going to lie, this event has given me tears of happiness. I've been loving how smooth the event looks on stream, the hype matches, and the fact that MLG IS BACK BABY. Ola's new haircut is beautiful af and seeing all this positivity is truly inspiring. Friendship with CSGO ended Friendship with Halo restored.

Love you @@Clap keep up the good work

Also @Simms @@Wonderboy @@Onset I need some flower shirts ngl

Haha, maybe if I'm casting at Columbus I'll make it happen.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I hope Lethal gets a chance to cast at this event the moments he's gotten to do inbetween downtime have been on point I'd rather see him casting instead of Strongside who is consistently awful.

Also can we please have a Simms/Elamite casting duo at least once during this event.

@@TheSimms @@Clap

Literally came to ask that exact same question

Im hunting them down now to add to the site.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I hope Lethal gets a chance to cast at this event the moments he's gotten to do inbetween downtime have been on point I'd rather see him casting instead of Strongside who is awful.

Also please can we have a Simms/Elamite caster duo at least once during this event.

His casting in the EU 2ks has been quality.

Although wonderboy is doing an amazing job with observing really missing his input on the analyst desk

• Upvote (+1) 1

Anyone elses MLG stream like 30 seconds behind twitch?

There was a similar delay yesterday, think it was said it's behind mixer as well.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm pretty sure everyone on stream for this entire event is the worst player with rockets ever. Probably an exaggeration but why do so many people try to long range rocket or like go for rocket body shots instead of using a pistol lol

Thank god for Ola picking up 2 rocket kills just now I thought I was going insane

There was a moment where the camera was in free look and zoning out with outlines . I really think you could use that as a strong tool to explain big pushes or to see what is happening in a 45-45 slayer.

Not used often but now and then.

Who is controlling the NV match right now?

• Upvote (+1) 1