CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I honestly wouldnt have made the connection to digital in-game flag items in Halo to... really anything at all going on in the real world. 

My best "overanalyze the situation" guess is that they are tying it to the nationalism that is growing here and across Europe that is leading to ugliness in the world, and they don't want to provide reasons for people to get more toxic in-game. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

My best "overanalyze the situation" guess is that they are tying it to the nationalism that is growing here and across Europe that is leading to ugliness in the world, and they don't want to provide reasons for people to get more toxic in-game. 

Close call. That Australian Flag skin could've made me a Nazi!

Blame Australia.

• Upvote (+1) 6

With the local server the game is supposed to keep running even if there is an internet issue, right? What could cause that disconnect?

Hey @@Clap

Any crowd mics this event? 

Yup, but a lot of the crowd is around the open and feature. 

• Upvote (+1) 5

They should probably remove the guns from the game as well if it’s a climate issue.

Spartan charge, group pound and melee only. The peak of competitive halo.

Sorry we cant have those three either. Melee is commonly used in Domestic Violence, which is a climate issue so no melee, spartan charge, or ground pound in Halo.

Parkour custom games. The REAL peak of competitive Halo.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Parkour custom games. The REAL peak of competitive Halo.

Not gonna lie, the Ninja Warrior forge levels are pretty sick.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Thats the 2nd dropout already. What causes it?

Also all games so far have been a 3-0

Not gonna lie, the Ninja Warrior forge levels are pretty sick.

I thought I was bad at Halo until I tried those forge maps. Then I found out I was awful at Halo. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

I honestly wouldnt have made the connection to digital in-game flag items in Halo to... really anything at all going on in the real world. Probably because one doesnt exist, but I guess they are just being extra careful? Idk. 

Adding the flags probably broke the game.

trying to be optimistic but ... uh ... can H5 fans possibly fill this stadium?

So for people to understand - this is actually insane that its at CenturyLink. 

Amazon just held their company wide party there (which I was able to attend) and it was stupid lit. An insane open canvas to create some of the coolest in-person experiences Halo will ever deliver I'm sure.

• Upvote (+1) 2

@@Clap

On Shotzzy's PoV, can't hear his gun firing, can just hear other sounds on his PoV, just very quiet.