CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Audio sync should be fixed, they were already fixing

Can you confirm the venue shots looked crisp but the game play looks lower?

Could we get more ASTRO Listen Ins?

How in the fuck does the video quality look like this from MLG? Didnt someone mention something about rehearsing yesterday? No one thought to test the video quality? Shit looks like its being captured with a VCR.

Chill bro.  He already mentioned that they are going to fix it after the series. within a few minutes they had solutions ready to deploy.  Technical issues are inevitable, its way too complex of a structure, its how well you communicate and fix them, which so far they have been doing admirably, that separates the men from the boys so to speak.

that Str8 - Rec series was reallly good

this is also the first event in a long time that i'm not even a little stressed, MLG's got this

• Upvote (+1) 5

Much closer series than 3-0 dictates. Idk if that's good or bad from REC, since they were so favored in that matchup. 

REC will have a much harder time with the likes of nV, Splyce, Optic. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

How in the fuck does the video quality look like this from MLG? Didnt someone mention something about rehearsing yesterday? No one thought to test the video quality? Shit looks like its being captured with a VCR.

giphy.gif

#positivevibes

• Upvote (+1) 8

What an amazing first series. I'm sad Str8 lost but at the same time they fought so well.

Figured you guys would prefer a clear and transparent ask :)

Absolutely.

That was the 1st series of the day (on Alpha stream)

This weekends going to be amazing.

Much closer series than 3-0 dictates. Idk if that's good or bad from REC, since they were so favored in that matchup. 

I kind of looked at it as the classic first seed vs sixteenth seed series. The low seed usually comes out hyped and steals a game or makes it look close while the higher seeded team comes out slow. Then you kind of never see the the team everyone thought played the higher seed really close again for the rest of the event

• Upvote (+1) 2

Rec is still 1/2 of the NV squad which had the terrible habit of being forced to make losers bracket runs.  If they can get that shit out of their system early while squeaking out wins against lesser teams, they'll be alright.

Another advantage of having pro's play all weekend.  You get to see all this shit and they bring their true A games all day sunday.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Str8 should have had Game 1 first play and should have had game 3 but had some really weird rotates. Close series that could have easily gone to 5.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Man I understand giving the LATAM team some love... but there are so many other matches that would be better for main stage. And to add to the fact that Usual Suspects isn't even the true team. If RNG doesn't 3-0 them quickly I'd be surprised. 

• Upvote (+1) 1