CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Can any players or pros at the event comment on how the game feels on the dedicated closed servers and Xbox One X?

UPDATE: audio sync issue on switching POVs has been identified and will be fixed AFTER this game when we do a swap

Really appreciate the communication and transparency. <3

• Upvote (+1) 1

Really cool being able to see lan stats on halodatahive!

holy shit yeah that is sick

• Upvote (+1) 1

Does anyone else feel the video quality is so much worse during gameplay (including face cams)? The video quality looks really good in between games though.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Stream looks better now

EDIT: nvm its not

No, it still looks like there is LOADS of visual noise on the stream, possibly because too much sharpness and brightness.

• Upvote (+1) 2

The stream quality looked perfect when it was focused on Bravo/Simms but as soon as it went back to gameplay it went back to looking awful.

@@Clap not sure how helpful this is but figured I'd let you know.

Does anyone else feel the video quality is so much worse during gameplay (including face cams)? The video quality looks really good in between games though.

Yeah its like really grainy/overly sharp. Idk how else to describe it.

• Upvote (+1) 1

@@Clap can we get a match schedule up on the bravo stream?

I'll provide updates on Twitter and in the MLG chat. I probably shouldn't give the full schedule since things can change and that's not my domain.

Up next is nV vs. Oxygen on Bravo.

• Upvote (+1) 5

How come the twitch stream seems so grainy? 

Is there a setting for the video capture which is wrong? The IRL video looks amazing but in-game looks rubbish

I would imagine the settings for the xbox video capture are messed up

• Upvote (+1) 1

Is there a setting for the video capture which is wrong? The IRL video looks amazing but in-game looks rubbish

I would imagine the settings for the xbox video capture are messed up

No, I don't think it's a video capture problem. The sharpness of the players cam feed looks bad too.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

You can tell just by watching players aim on stream just how much better the LAN servers are + Xbox One X.

Their movements of their reticle are much more snappier/smoother; their chains have been broken.

I came back from making a cup of tea to see Snipedown teabagging. Sometimes the stars just align. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

How in the fuck does the video quality look like this from MLG? Didnt someone mention something about rehearsing yesterday? No one thought to test the video quality? Shit looks like its being captured with a VCR.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 14

ESL - 6 hours later - we kinda fixed it guys.... oh nope its popping in and out, well it is what it is.

MLG - 3 seconds later - FIXED. moving on.

This 100%.

MLG is far more competent then ESL ever was with ESL we had to deal with audio issues that persisted THE ENTIRE EVENT meanwhile MLG fixes it right away and Adam is on here communicating with us and responding to our issues.

ESL on the otherhand it was basically radio silence aside from the casters who actually gave a shit.

• Upvote (+1) 1