CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Hope we get more listen-ins than ESL provided. At least half a match should be exclusively listen-ins IMO.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Event really hasn't even started yet and I'm already pissed I'm not there and checking flights to Seattle. It looks soooo good.

Also for those watching, the MLG chat has all your favorite toxic power posters hanging out in chat. Come hang out there with us.

edit: this event will be the first event I run out of plus rep.

Hope we get more listen-ins than ESL provided. At least half a match should be exclusively listen-ins IMO.

I'm just praying for listen-ins before the final day of the tournament.,

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm fucking pissed. Unacceptable with the 10 minute delay and the audio issue. Apologies for the delay. 

No worries.  We are pretty happy right now.  That intro was dope.  This transparency and ability to quickly fix issues when they do inevitably happen is new to us and appreciated. Bravo stream is already lit. Goldenboy's sultry voice is caressing my ear holes.  I can't complain.

• Upvote (+1) 2

My predictions, never got to do 'em:

1.) Optic - its LAN after all...

2.) Splyce - Great online but Optic are the LAN kings.

3.) nV 

4.) Rec - wasn't impressed with this team, not sure why this group of players formed, maybe they'll prove me wrong but I felt there were better team combo's with some of these players.

Bad video quality, casters sound like, really weird? 

• Upvote (+1) 3

Event really hasn't even started yet and I'm already pissed I'm not there and checking flights to Seattle. It looks soooo good.

Also for those watching, the MLG chat has all your favorite toxic power posters hanging out in chat. Come hang out there with us.

edit: this event will be the first event I run out of plus rep.

Yeah I had shit going on this weekend but stuff happened and those plans got cancelled. I was supposed to be doing something when Worlds is but that might be changing so now Im just going to buy a ticket on the 22nd just in case I can go. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

The Alpha steam looks like the sharpness has been dialed up to 11.

Edit: and some checkerboarding

• Upvote (+1) 2

Bad video quality, casters sound like, really weird? 

Where?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Where?

Main stream - Twitch. Audio isn't synced up with the player, either.

Main stream. Audio isn't synced up with the player, either.

What is wrong? Can you be specific?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Main stream looks like it has a film.. almost looks like the original xbox 480p quality.. its not awful, but its not crispy 1080p. Almost like the sharpness or contrast is maxed out.

The Alpha steam looks like the sharpness has been dialed up to 11.

Edit: and some checkerboarding. Like its upscaling to 720 from 480

The streams seems like the sharpness setting has been turned up to the max by accident?

BRAVO stream is perfect.

• Upvote (+1) 1

It looks like the sharpness has been cranked up hard, it's hard to describe. It just doesn't look good at all. The audio isn't switching every time a PoV switches, too.

• Upvote (+1) 1