CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I made sure to put the HCS in my top 8dan:kappa:

GLHF my man. I know you're gonna kill it working the event. Any plans to do a recap about your experience down there? I'd love to read it.

I’m sure I’ll write something up, share pictures, etc!

• Upvote (+1) 1

Whats the usual no-show % that you expect?

That seems kind of normal to me. There's always passes bought that never show up and then there are people with last minute issues

Look at all those chairs.

9NvYAXe.gif

Smix and Boston Major gifs will always get an upvote from me.

• Upvote (+1) 5

That seems kind of normal to me. There's always passes bought that never show up and then there are people with last minute issues

Oh yeah, more of a curiosity thing.  between 10 - 20% seems "normal" in my totally uneducated opinion lol.

what time does the stream start

Not sure where the schedule is, but I saw somewhere that there's a match being played at 3ET. May be more earlier.

• Upvote (+1) 1

The moment you find out MLG.tv isnt blocked at work, and you have a private office... Looks like nothings getting done today  :kappa:

Haha that's awesome man. I find it funny that Twitch is blocked at my work but Mixer isn't (granted I'm sure it would get blocked fast if I actually used it). Probably would be the same for MLG.tv. I always find it funny that Facebook is block but not Twitter. 

A little over 2 more hours can't go by fast enough...

• Upvote (+1) 1

Haha that's awesome man. I find it funny that Twitch is blocked at my work but Mixer isn't (granted I'm sure it would get blocked fast if I actually used it). Probably would be the same for MLG.tv. I always find it funny that Facebook is block but not Twitter. 

A little over 2 more hours can't go by fast enough...

Luckily they dont block much here, twitch and Fb are like the only two

Halo and MLG back together again, I can hardly wait.

hGPQwMI.gif

Mobile neg, everyone upvote this post to make up for it.