CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Speaking of MLG stream: 
​I just know form the OWL that the Desktop website stream is great and the best quality, but the MLG TV app on XBox One or mobile is noticeably worse. (I have both my Xbox One and Pc connected to the internet via LAN)

​Same to be expected here?
​I'll probably watch on Mixer if there it's the original base stream and the quality is the same.

​Also with streaming on Mixer, could it be possible to get REQ packs just by watching without having to put a code manually in on Halo.gg?
​We know Mixer pots often have digital goodies, if you have your Microsoft / Xbox Live account linked. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Feedback noted.

Morning gents! Let’s put on a show.

I made sure to put the HCS in my top 8   :kappa:

GLHF my man. I know you're gonna kill it working the event. Any plans to do a recap about your experience down there? I'd love to read it.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Anyone know a gamertag that has played a game on the new LAN feature yet?

EDIT: nvm found SEA MS XBOX 02 from a picture of a MS store tournament lol

• Upvote (+1) 1

Just installed MLG android app, gonna secretly watch in work, can't miss the start. Bye data plan.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Just installed MLG android app, gonna secretly watch in work, can't miss the start. Bye data plan.

I am so fortuned to live in Finland were you can have limitless mobile data less than 25 euros per month. Let's go!

I am so fortuned to live in Finland were you can have limitless mobile data less than 25 euros per month. Let's go!

Does that include limitless calls ?

+rep for beating @@Moa to it. They said it couldn't be done.

Motherfucker.

HYPE DAY.

• Upvote (+1) 1