CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Really bummed about the Latam teams situation. Was looking forward to see how tapping's team/the best south American team stacked up against NA. Hopefully they get their visas in time for worlds.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Even if you dual box, we would appreciate any support on MLG.tv this weekend! Will be big for showing the strength of the relationship to my internal stake holders!

Should be a great show.

EDIT!: Also would love feedback so I can send to Engineering.

It's not possible to view tournament VoDs in a spoiler-free format on mlg.tv, is it? I work the whole weekend and would love to give MLG some traffic but feel like my only option will be to watch through Twitch and Mixer.

I work at a movie theatre and am pretty bummed that the first MLG event back and first event with a second stream is Black Panther weekend and the start of Chinese New Year :(

• Upvote (+1) 1

sleep now before big day tomorrow

sparknotes from the Infinity first tournament experience

• MLG are amazing people. @@Clap, Synide, and everyone contributing to the event are all kind, helpful, and passionate about their work. This is the real deal and we are lucky they are back with Halo.
  • Fair warning, Bravo stream will be simple (gameplay focused), but it will be awesome nonetheless. Come hang out with me on Mixer or MLG and give me your feedback and requests for what you'd like to see in-game!
  • Alpha/Main Stage on the other hand? MLG production is spicy. Be prepared.
  • Got to meet so many faces. The brits are amazing and hilarious. Bravo is a swell fella. Tashi, Butters, and Strongside are all super nice dudes as well. I still gotta locate Unyshek tomorrow though.
  • Ricky Simms is a sushi monster.

I feel like I've been in Orlando for an eternity and the tournament hasn't even begun.

:simms: See you all tomorrow!

You are making me insanely jealous 

I don't post as often, but I still lurk here. Hoping this weekend goes great. Excited to finally watch some Halo again (even if I'm still a bit salty that Oddball couldn't be figured out.)

Good luck to all the teams and the event staff!

SMH got a kush new job and hit us with the hot Batchford huh?

AVWQY8c.gif

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hey I played with you guys for a game or two as well.  BetterThnLethul

Also, that might've been me. IPA doesnt exactly help my halo skills. :mj:

:D lmao, it was a TB game I see, sorry if I sounded like a salty dickhead in the game chat lmao, add me as well! always looking for frands. Also, I play with some booze in me as well, it never ends well.

• Upvote (+1) 2

really bothered by the alt stream not being on twitch

It's not really a big deal. The second stream is for the hardcore few that were probably there watching the shitty phone streams at previous events. With absolutely no production value expected there isn't a reason to put it front and center.

Would it be nice to have the option? Sure. Am I still going to leave it on MLG.tv all weekend? Absolutely.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Will we get a schedule after open bracket is finished? Ill be pretty busy on Saturday but want to tune in for specific matches. 

Ahhh I wish I could be there. I've got a few things planned out this year so I didn't plan on making it to any of the events unfortunately but maaaaaybe I can swing attending Seattle. Out of all the Halo events I've been to I've never been to a national championship.

ALL OF YOUR HYPE IS MAKING MY HYPE EVEN MORE HYPE WTF

• Upvote (+1) 6

LETS FUCKING GO!!!!!!

Where's the obligatory tourney weekend rep increase?

Not that I need it, but for all the standard pleebs put there.

#PremiumMasterRace

• Upvote (+1) 5