CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

So where do 13 - 16 from pool play go?

I thought that 9 - 12 would populate losers round 2 whilst 13 - 16 go to losers round 1...

You're misunderstanding -- if they go to Losers Round 1, there's no one else for them to play in that round (they don't face each other), so they all automatically advance forward one round, to face the people who fell from Pool Play as 9-12, so that bye round is truncated, and what would be Losers Round 2 otherwise is instead Losers Round 1.

You're misunderstanding -- if they go to Losers Round 1, there's no one else for them to play in that round (they don't face each other), so they all automatically advance forward one round, to face the people who fell from Pool Play as 9-12, so that bye round is truncated, and what would be Losers Round 2 otherwise is instead Losers Round 1.

Teams 5 - 8 from the open bracket go straight to losers round 1 though.

Teams 5 - 8 from the open bracket go straight to losers round 1 though.

So the advantage that teams 1-4 from open would have over 5-8, would be the ability to play through pools and if they do well enough, advance to winners of the champ bracket.

its coming together again...

So the advantage that teams 1-4 from open would have over 5-8, would be the ability to play through pools and if they do well enough, advance to winners of the champ bracket.

its coming together again...

That's how I think it works based on the fairly little and  confusing info that we have...

That is so unnecessarily confusing

I loved the book as well, but you can tell by the trailer that it's not going to be anything like the book.

That's to be expected with any book adaptation. You always lose so much in the translation process and then there's the inevitable, "making it modern/current," argument. The nuts and bolts will be the same for sure, but I have this feeling that there will be less 80s/90s references and they'll add more up to date pop culture stuff to grab a wider demographic.

I still think it'll be fire though. I'm just not going in with the mindset of looking for an accurate adaptation. 

I was around when NavG truly was the best.

Father time stops for no man though. Except Tom Brady.

Do I really need to pull out the stats to prove why my "decline" is a fabrication by the lying media?

• Upvote (+1) 2

Do I really need to pull out the stats to prove why my "decline" is a fabrication by the lying media?

I've been predicting for months that NavG was going to fall off a cliff. Just like Cooper and all the rest of them. 

• Upvote (+1) 9

howdy from Orlando.

hope you are all hype as HECK

How many cables do you see?

How many balloons do you see?

• Upvote (+1) 3