CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Good

Also any word on hcs versions of these?

Mattel-Boomco-Magnum.jpg

Nothing more would make my day than Splyce winning the tournament and shooting OpTic with these after a series across the stage.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

As long as MLG remembers to turn off notifications on the xbox so the players don't get spooky booty banged by message notifications in the middle of the game, i think it'll be a step forward. I'm so excited for this open event. 

• Upvote (+1) 7

As long as MLG remembers to turn off notifications on the xbox so the players don't get spooky booty banged by message notifications in the middle of the game, i think it'll be a step forward. I'm so excited for this open event.

The mlg app sends so many notifications on my phone, even with the notification turned off i the app. I had too block it on my phones settings. Never got a notifcation on myy xbox though

The mlg app sends so many notifications on my phone, even with the notification turned off i the app. I had too block it on my phones settings. Never got a notifcation on myy xbox though

He means the accounts being used for the LAN games getting messages on Xbox Live. Apparently it was a broken dev kit option but we went numerous tournaments without it and then suddenly it was back.

I thought this shouldn't be a thing anymore with the new local server ? Or does it still needs to be connected to Live ?

When are the flag skin packs being released? Oh wait I dont care, they dont have an Ireland flag  :salt:

• Upvote (+1) 1

When are the flag skin packs being released? Oh wait I dont care, they dont have an Ireland flag  :salt:

I hope they add in a Northern Ireland flag just to make you extra salty ;)

Also do you support a rugby province? My guess is you're a Leinster boy.

I hope they add in a Northern Ireland flag just to make you extra salty ;)

Also do you support a rugby province? My guess is you're a Leinster boy.

I don't really follow rugby other than the international games tbh. 

Do you think that is 343 listening to our complaints or MLG pushing them to promote it more? Because I remember Lethul use to always say that 343 did not promote the events enough.

I'm guessing it's a combination. I think MLG probably had some stipulations for coming back, one of those being actual promotion of the title and competitions, because MLG isn't in the business of running dead comps. I think 343, @Tashi, and co deserve a lot of credit, too. They've made a very visible effort so far to step up communication, interaction, and promotion.

Watching Fortnite become a cultural phenomenon has been crazy to see.

I am not lying when I say a game's multiplayer component hasn't grabbed me like this since I went over to my friend's house, got handed a controller, and met Halo 2, Beaver Creek.

I thought this shouldn't be a thing anymore with the new local server ? Or does it still needs to be connected to Live ?

I believe you still need to be connected to XBL.

Only reason I say this is because a friend of mine went to his local Microsoft store FFA last weekend, and he appeared online for me. I invited him because I just assumed he was back home already, but he DMd me and said he was at the FFA.

He said it was 'still local server but it shows I'm online'.

I believe you still need to be connected to XBL.

Only reason I say this is because a friend of mine went to his local Microsoft store FFA last weekend, and he appeared online for me. I invited him because I just assumed he was back home already, but he DMd me and said he was at the FFA.

He said it was 'still local server but it shows I'm online'.

thats actually a very odd system, but probably what they had to do because of no LAN support, hopefully we get a true LAN with H6

• Upvote (+1) 1

I mean, that "AM team" can very well be one of the pro teams that didn't get a high enough seed. But, it's a safe bet that Infused will roll over Mentality imo.

I agree. Wise, Fyra, Elevate, and ??? ( BabyJ, Shooter, Falcated and Commonly ) are all fierce. 

DWAaUibV4AAyjwP.jpg

Didn't even know this was happening, nice to see.

I'm so happy I can finally try this "poutine" dish I keep hearing such great things about.   :D

• Upvote (+1) 3

Good

Also any word on hcs versions of these?

Mattel-Boomco-Magnum.jpg

I'm in awe at the size of this lad.

• Upvote (+1) 1

He means the accounts being used for the LAN games getting messages on Xbox Live. Apparently it was a broken dev kit option but we went numerous tournaments without it and then suddenly it was back.

I remember one tournament I was messaging lxthul while he was on Main Stage 

• Upvote (+1) 2

I remember one tournament I was messaging lxthul while he was on Main Stage 

I remember sending Ryanoob so many messages while he was streaming some time back in 2011 that his notifications glitched and kept saying "NavG123 sent you a message" over and over again. He kept notifications on for like 2-3 minutes while the chat was begging for him to turn them off.

Even if you dual box, we would appreciate any support on MLG.tv this weekend! Will be big for showing the strength of the relationship to my internal stake holders!

Should be a great show.

EDIT!: Also would love feedback so I can send to Engineering.

I haven't used MLG.tv in some months now but it seemed to always require more bandwidth than twitch so while all of the stats and stuff were nice in the end twitch was typically better for actually watching the games. Not sure if anything can be done about it though

Even if you dual box, we would appreciate any support on MLG.tv this weekend! Will be big for showing the strength of the relationship to my internal stake holders!

Should be a great show.

i've been watching OWL on mlg and seeing all the extra info and stats it provides is awesome. it's not the best mobile app but for xbox it's worlds better than twitch

Same group that owns Optic.

I wonder if Chad is responsible for this deal, since he works for Houston Outlaws (OpTic Overwatch) and Allegiance?