CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Same group that owns Optic.

Really cool. Loving seeing a team that was pretty big in Halo do big things :simms:

if you're out of the loop on heinz, then it might take a while to...

horatio_caruso_-_csi_miami.gif

ketchup

• Upvote (+1) 2

mods plz delete my account, thanks.

░░░░░░░░░░░░ ▄▐

░░░░░░▄▄▄░░▄██▄

░░░░ ▐ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° '▌░░░▀█▄

░░░░░▐███▌░░░░░░▀█▄

░░░░░░▀▄▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▀▀

░░░░▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀

░░░█▀▄▄▄█░▀▀

░░░▌░▄▄▄▐▌▀▀▀

▄░▐░░░▄▄░█░▀▀ U HAVE BEEN BANGED BY THE

▀█▌░░░▄░▀█▀░▀

░░░░░░░▄▄▐▌▄▄

░░░░░░░▀███▀███▀██▀██▀██▀░▄

░░░░░░▐▌▀▄▀▄▀▐▄SPOOKY BOOTY BANGER

░░░░░░▐▀░░░░░░▐▌

░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░█

░░░░░▐▌░░░░░░░░░█

░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░▐▌

• Upvote (+1) 10
  • Downvote (-1) 3

Im not sure about you guys, but I feel like there has been WAY more promotion for orlando than any open last year. Hopefully viewership reflects that.

Yeah HCS and Halo twitter have been going in for Orlando. Great to see.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Im not sure about you guys, but I feel like there has been WAY more promotion for orlando than any open last year. Hopefully viewership reflects that. 

Do you think that is 343 listening to our complaints or MLG pushing them to promote it more? Because I remember Lethul use to always say that 343 did not promote the events enough.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Would infused really be classed as an underdog to get top 8 though? Apart from summer finals this roster (and the fabE iteration) have always finished at least top 8.

I consider any teams outside the US underdogs in Halo. There is a big disadvantage and it's a very steep climb. I have much respect for everyone that competes overseas. I can't say I would still be around if it weren't for the amount of events and LANs I've been able to attend.

it really pains me to see such random trash bags representing a prestigious team like Str8 rippin...truly disgusting 

• Downvote (-1) 12

Hopefully these dont count towards the viewership tally. I feel its cheating.

imo they count but i know what you mean

it's really good exposure but it's disingenuous to say "9.8 million people watched orlando!"

• Upvote (+1) 4

https://twitter.com/TwitterGaming/status/963873443555897344

Hopefully these dont count towards the viewership tally. I feel its cheating.

If people watch it there, it should count.

If it’s just an ad running in the corner, not so much.

Eventually, larger social media sites will eventually consume the whole live streaming market. people already “tweet the stream” to get people to tune in. The next step, your stream will be in your tweet.

it really pains me to see such random trash bags representing a prestigious team like Str8 rippin...truly disgusting 

tumblr_mh9cogeWKF1qfk87to1_500.gif

but..

you must be new to Halo 5.

I consider any teams outside the US underdogs in Halo. There is a big disadvantage and it's a very steep climb. I have much respect for everyone that competes overseas. I can't say I would still be around if it weren't for the amount of events and LANs I've been able to attend.

In general i completely agree, i do think infused have earned a top 8 seeding though.

Either way, its going to be an awesome couple of weeks.

• Upvote (+1) 1

In general i completely agree, i do think infused have earned a top 8 seeding though.

They just gotta beat Mentality and the AM team, they'll be fine.  :cool:

• Upvote (+1) 1

If people watch it there, it should count.

If it’s just an ad running in the corner, not so much.

Eventually, larger social media sites will eventually consume the whole live streaming market. people already “tweet the stream” to get people to tune in. The next step, your stream will be in your tweet.

imo they count but i know what you mean

it's really good exposure but it's disingenuous to say "9.8 million people watched orlando!"

Last time didnt it autoplay and that counted as a view regardless if the person noticed it at all?

Last time didnt it autoplay and that counted as a view regardless if the person noticed it at all?

i'm not sure tbh  :walshy:

I don’t think we every got a legitimate answer.

• Upvote (+1) 1