CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Gamers aren't looked at as Athlete's for visas therefore can't be accepted in that way. Look at CS and how big the issue is. LoL doesn't have the issue because Riot works with the government personally.

The only way in is to say you're going to Orlando for a vacation, even then could be denied especially coming from Mexico/South America to the US.

While generally true, even LoL has visa issues and obviously the influence there is much greater. FlyQuest played with a backup midlaner for the first few weeks of spring split because Fly had "visa issues" and wasn't at their team house yet.

No love for EU teams  :mj:

I have love. Lots of it. I want international Halo to succeed. But that doesn't mean I think they will beat one of those 9 teams I listed. I enjoy Cinderella teams. The underdog is usually who I'm rooting for.. but I won't put them in my power rankings. I want Mentality, an AM team or one of the teams from over seas to break into the top 6 just like Denver. I don't predict it will happen though.

I think you guys will be happy with the set up. Stage is looking crispy

C R I S P Y B O Y E

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Please tell me you got ACTUAL good balloons. 

• Upvote (+1) 6

Googled and found this. I think this video made 343 to change their mind about MLG.

This gave me cancer

• Upvote (+1) 2

Googled and found this. I think this video made 343 to change their mind about MLG.

WTF did i just watch....

• Upvote (+1) 1

My body and camera are ready

• Upvote (+1) 8

are the balloons filled with that premium helium? 

I have love. Lots of it. I want international Halo to succeed. But that doesn't mean I think they will beat one of those 9 teams I listed. I enjoy Cinderella teams. The underdog is usually who I'm rooting for.. but I won't put them in my power rankings. I want Mentality, an AM team or one of the teams from over seas to break into the top 6 just like Denver. I don't predict it will happen though.

Would infused really be classed as an underdog to get top 8 though? Apart from summer finals this roster (and the fabE iteration) have always finished at least top 8.

Will be very interested to see how renegades do though. I think top 6 is realistic for them if they can gel but would be hyped to see them get top 4.

• Upvote (+1) 4

who you guys got winning this weekend?

Optic.  Splyce's seeming inability to take practice seriously is going to bite them in the A.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I hope INF do better this time round because I feel there was more pressure on them to perform last time.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Can we postpone the event please. It's free weekend on rainbow 6 siege and I've got to convince my friends to get it.

I hope INF do better this time round because I feel there was more pressure on them to perform last time.

I can see them getting top 6 again but i think the lack of bootcamping may hurt them a little but they are understandably saving that for worlds finals.

Cant believe we have two halo lan events on consecutive weekends, so hyped its unreal.

• Upvote (+1) 3