FREE AUGUST TOURNAMENTS 

APEX LEGENDSROCKET LEAGUE

CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

How is saying K bad. I swear you guys twist everything I say. Lol

The trick is to be untwistable!

If you happen to be competing at Orlando don’t be afraid to say hey if you see me!

• Upvote (+1) 2

If you happen to be competing at Orlando don’t be afraid to say hey if you see me!

Will do man good luck since everyone seems to think one man makes or breaks a show I will only be there Friday working another event rest of the week.

Enjoy the event

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 7

Congrats

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Okay, lets stop this fuckery, 3 days left, lets fucking go !

It4wKbA.png

this is fire

• Upvote (+1) 4

Imagine being mad that someone else is getting work when this is your resume. https://clips.twitch.tv/EnchantingFurryDragonfruitHassaanChop

Why would I be upset me and the team are working the production for the NASCAR 500 this week in Daytona, and resume using 500$ In equipment and 70k in equipment yeah might get that cool video :). Esports company's want to cut cost but want that high level production.

I'm not mad at all I will be playing Friday so be sure to say hi.

I wonder if everyone who calls me a child and talks shit about me and my team have ever met me I love this community but good Lord. MLG is back things are good let's have fun. I just don't want the people who have worked on HCS for the last 3 years to be swept aside after all their hard work.

End rant. <3

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 3

Still have no idea why you would screen cap a post from someone talking about how excited they are to work their first MLG event, then post it to twitter with the caption "K"...

Clearly it had some negativity behind it, and I think anyone with common sense can assume you were salty about not getting asked to help yourself.

Was just a regular tweet no back meaning or anything and was told about it from a friend who was told he was getting it and then it was taken away I do not go out for every job. But thanks, also refer to post below. I never take away from anyone's HARD WORK.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 5

Why would I be upset me and the team are working the production for the NASCAR 500 this week in Daytona, and resume using 500$ In equipment and 70k in equipment yeah might get that cool video :). Esports company's want to cut cost but want that high level production.

I'm not mad at all I will be playing Friday so be sure to say hi.

I wonder if everyone who calls me a child and talks shit about me and my team have ever met me I love this community but good Lord. MLG is back things are good let's have fun. I just don't want the people who have worked on HCS for the last 3 years to be swept aside after all their hard work.

End rant. <3

That makes one of us.

obviously I have nothing against casters and such but the actual streams and production outside of them has been garbage since we lost MLG originally with very few highlights between then and now.

obviously I have nothing against casters and such but the actual streams and production outside of them has been garbage since we lost MLG originally with very few highlights between then and now

Was MLG the best production we've seen in Halo 5? Hell yeah, that Columbus regionals stream was crispy, but to say everything outside of it was garbage?

Sheesh.

"My team is working the Daytona 500 this weekend"

As in the Nascar Heat 2 tournament that is being held in the run up to the actual Daytona 500, where the prizes include tickets to the Daytona 500 and an Xbox One.

http://www.esportsinsider.com/2018/02/nascar-heat-champions-announced/?utm_content=buffer2b86d&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

This guy is great.

Zzz anyone else find this kind of 'drama' boring?

OT- esports forecast looking nice and open for the weekend. As far as I can see there is no turbulence from tier1 games apart from CSGO Starladder Swiss group stage (long group stage though, 5 days) and the other only game running H I G H L E V E L C O M P E T I T I V E G A M I N G is... well... Rainbow 6.

MLG Orlando is clear for takeoff.

• Upvote (+1) 4

What's your top 8?

1 - Splyce

2 - Optic

3 - Envy

4 - Renegades

5 - Reciprocity

6 - Elevate

7 - Fyra

8 - Oxygen Supremacy/Str8

These are of course without looking at seedings, brackets or pools and are my (LAN) power rankings.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1