2. nV

3. Splyce

4. Rec

5/6 Infused

5/6 Vexxed

7/8 Renegades

7/8 Contra, Dev, Danoxide, Calm or Str8

all the EU teams are gonna place top 16 besides maybe Endpoint and Mock It

i think a big problem is nobody knows who is on those teams, might be my fault for doing top 8's instead of top 16's for the 2ks

i wish they would have broadcast the NA 2k's

they were really hard to follow cause you had to watch player streams

some interesting stuff happened but no one really saw it

It’s not your fault. I can’t believe there’s no official way of tracking team point totals.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

I'm surprised how many people are predicting optic to not even make the finals. They've won 2 of the last 3 cups plus they always turn up on lan.

The problem for OG is they took a couple months off and everyone else progressed ahead of them, I dont care how dominate you are, when you let the competition get ahead, youre behind. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

The problem for OG is they took a couple months off and everyone else progressed ahead of them, I dont care how dominate you are, when you let the competition get ahead, youre behind.

They won 2 of the last 3 2ks. How exactly are they behind? Yes they had a slow start to the season, yes other teams have caught up in overall performance and things will be more competitive, but to say Optic has been left behind is a little silly.

• Upvote (+1) 1

The only team where this makes any logical sense is splyce, and even then thats if you take Online results at face value. Last i checked, you cant catch up in LAN experience with no LANs.

I dont see Og outside the top 2.

The only team where this makes any logical sense is splyce, and even then thats if you take Online results at face value. Last i checked, you cant catch up in LAN experience with no LANs.

I dont see Og outside the top 2.

I was gonna say Splyce beat OG on LAN but that was a different lineup so doesn't really matter. OpTic are still the vets till proven otherwise. 

I was gonna say Splyce beat OG on LAN but that was a different lineup so doesn't really matter. OpTic are still the vets till proven otherwise. 

Im not saying OG has no chance, they let the other teams play catch up which was a huge mistake, and now I think splyce is the best slaying team, and nV is the best obj team, and OG is right in the middle. 

This time last year I would say OG wouldn't even drop a game in a series against anyone, let alone lose the series, now I think they're getting second. Not a fall from grace like after meadowlands in 08, but theyll actually have to try now.

Would loveeee to see Renegades upset someone.

Fear not, Ace Kenobi and Apg skywalker have teamed up with Darth Box and the Neptune the new hope, together, this rugged band of heros shall vanquish all teams that stand in their on the road to HWC victory!

• Upvote (+1) 9

Let's not trash on him. I don't like what he did right now either, but I honestly believe he did a lot of good things for Halo without getting any credit.

That's true, I don't think anyone has truly thanked him for his contributions to the Halo and CS scene for his work with Iron Gaming.

• Upvote (+1) 2

cause some people have this awful toxic famine mindset when it comes to esports (and life in general)

they think someone else getting an opportunity = one less opportunity for them  :salt:

I think he was just making fun of what seemed to be an absurdly overenthusiastic forum post?  idk

definitely some salt involved, though

anyway: OpTic top 1

• Upvote (+1) 1

Personally, that behavior is extremely revealing and I dont really care what he has "done". Considering when given the opportunity to prove at HCS & outside events, his hobby/company (im using the term 'company' VERY loosely here) has crashed and burned on multiple occasions, making Halo Esports seem like an absolute joke and ruining those events in the process.

Acting like a man-child on the internet when someone else accomplishes something is a surefire way to never be involved again.

We should be celebrating when community members receive well deserved opportunities, not pouting and crying why isn't wasn't you who was chosen - and frankly, as a grown man, he should be ashamed of himself for reacting this way.

I don't want to look like I am defending him, because I am not, (again, that tweet was indeed childish and I am not trying to say he should have gotten the job, I am very very happy for Infinity) but the failure of past events was failure of the whole system, starting with 343, and it shouldn't be put on head of sole person. There has been many poor events without him being involved. That is all I will say on this matter.
  • Upvote (+1) 6

I don't want to look like I am defending him, because I am not, (again, that tweet was indeed childish and I am not trying to say he should have gotten the job, I am very very happy for Infinity) but the failure of past events was failure of the whole system, starting with 343, and it shouldn't be put on head of sole person. There has been many poor events without him being involved. That is all I will say on this matter.

telling us to do better with $9000 and 200k cables was not the best way to avoid critisms that are fair even though esl/343 are to blame as well. everyone fucked up with those events. and his attitude since has not helped endear him to halo fans or potential employers

• Upvote (+1) 1

GOOD GOD how did he post this in time with only 5% battery. He's a mad man

How to embarrass yourself on social media 101 

c25dc0e75f9123f01d8ebcd729ee42b8.png

• Upvote (+1) 8

Rent, Boston Area: $2700 1bdrm 500 sqft

Where in the area? That is absolute ROBBERY. Lived on the north shore my whole life and unless you're in the city, that is insanity.

Where in the area? That is absolute ROBBERY. Lived on the north shore my whole life and unless you're in the city, that is insanity.

Was going to say the same thing. Unless this includes all utilities or basically downtown Boston that is a crazy price.

Mortgage - $800

Northeast CT

900 sq. feet, 2 bedroom, walkout basement on 2 acres

living the dream

• Upvote (+1) 2

GOOD GOD how did he post this in time with only 5% battery. He's a mad man

How is saying K bad. I swear you guys twist everything I say. Lol

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 14