CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I've never been in a room before with 500 people who also like Halo.

With some of the things I remember hearing as a innocent 14 year old at Columbus 2012, you may not think anyone actually likes the game  :laughing:

• Upvote (+1) 1

His answer in a video AMA where I asked that question...

"It's called a job."

This is all going to come crashing down spectacularly.

I've never been in a room before with 500 people who also like Halo.

You are in for a treat :)

• Upvote (+1) 1

where the hell does that turd get his money?

if I recall he has some family money and he also owns a cyber security firm? Idk how accurate my memory is on this though.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

@@Infinity

Congrats man. That job sounds expensive.  :kappa: 

Really though I've seen how much passion you have for the series and its great to see you involved. I had such a great time at Daytona and it sounds like Orlando will be even better. I've always had a a great time going to events but one thing I always seem to forget and then regret, is taking pictures. Make sure to take a bunch!

• Upvote (+1) 9

@@Infinity

Congrats man. That job sounds expensive.  :kappa:

Really though I've seen how much passion you have for the series and its great to see you involved. I had such a great time at Daytona and it sounds like Orlando will be even better. I've always had a a great time going to events but one thing I always seem to forget and then regret, is taking pictures. Make sure to take a bunch!

You're the man, Teapot. Hope we can play again soon. Definitely hope to take photos with as many people as possible.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

You're the man, Teapot. Hope we can play again soon. Definitely hope to take photos with as many people as possible.

Accidental neg rep my dude. Congrats on the observer gig. Good luck have fun.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

I wish we had an HCS worth discussing other than when a tourney is going on  :intensifies:

I'm sure I'm the only one, but I've become so salty that when I see HCS discussion going on, I scroll to the end and don't even read the posts. What is wrong with me? When it's off-topic, I'm much more interested.

• Upvote (+1) 2

With some of the things I remember hearing as a innocent 14 year old at Columbus 2012, you may not think anyone actually likes the game  :laughing:

GRILL

Wutz that?

it would be actual competitive halo discussion instead of MoneyMatches, Paw Patrol, and Ogre2 stream discussion 

but i suppose if people actually wanted to talk about competitive halo they would  :)

• Upvote (+1) 2

it would be actual competitive halo discussion instead of MoneyMatches, Paw Patrol, and Ogre2 stream discussion

but i suppose if people actually wanted to talk about competitive halo they would :)

it would help if there was competitive halo to discuss but until Orlando we're left waiting with our e-peens in our hands.

Your T4 for Orlando is going to be OpTic, Splyce. NV, and Rec

I think Renegades could replace Rec in that list, if Neptune behaves.

• Upvote (+1) 1