CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Nah, H4 is the worst to me. H5 is better, but the only leg up it has on Reach is the lack of bloom.

It's different for everyone. For me bloom and armor lock got under my skin way more than unequal starts.

So has contras team been picked up by elevate?

Thats what I've heard. I don't know if Elevate has announced it yet

• Upvote (+1) 1

Anyone else notice this update? I hadn't heard anything about it.

• Upvote (+1) 1

why are the UK 2k series streamed and casted and for NA we rely on a (tiny) handful of pro streams?

• Upvote (+1) 4

Oh no he can't shit on noobs and make casuals have an awful time who are just trying to have fun in social. Can't believe I'm saying this but good job 343.

While I agree with what you're saying, I think Halo needs something akin to CoD where all skill levels are in the same game but everyone still feels like they have a role and can contribute. A playlist where everyone can feel like a god based on the lobby they get. Warzone does a decent job of this (ignoring the reqs), but 12v12 isn't what everyone wants to play. If I'm playing social I want to relax, not play even more sweaty than I would in ranked (assuming what he says is true about social being more difficult). The solution is probably the (I think?) original social, where sometimes you get games where you are the lowest skilled and other times the highest skilled. Idk, I'm just a gamer

• Upvote (+1) 3

While I agree with what you're saying, I think Halo needs something akin to CoD where all skill levels are in the same game but everyone still feels like they have a role and can contribute. A playlist where everyone can feel like a god based on the lobby they get. Warzone does a decent job of this (ignoring the reqs), but 12v12 isn't what everyone wants to play. If I'm playing social I want to relax, not play even more sweaty than I would in ranked (assuming what he says is true about social being more difficult). The solution is probably the (I think?) original social, where sometimes you get games where you are the lowest skilled and other times the highest skilled. Idk, I'm just a gamer

i don't feel like this has ever truly worked in halo. in COD, it's so easy to get kills that the shittiest players can contribute- even in a mismatched lobby.

when people make this argument, i wonder if they were ever truly a that low end of the skill pool trying to match make.

i don't think the general sweatiness of the game has much to do with matchmaking. it's the fact the player is individually weak. even if you're a good player in 1v1 with an average one-

chances you are 1 shot when its over

• Upvote (+1) 2

But not just the men, but the women and children too.

what a waste of a perfectly good meme in a totally unsaturated market.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

This is a good laugh.

what a waste of a perfectly good meme in a totally unsaturated market.

You know that Easter Egg on the final level of Halo 5 that went unsolved for the last few years? The solved it.

And I get downvoted for saying its a disappointing reward. Its an easter egg they have been working on for years, and the reward is fighting big knights?

Lame.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

This is a good laugh.

You know that Easter Egg on the final level of Halo 5 that went unsolved for the last few years? The solved it.

And I get downvoted for saying its a disappointing reward. Its an easter egg they have been working on for years, and the reward is fighting big knights?

Lame.

First rule of forum posting: Never complain about neg rep

You're right though, as far as easter eggs go thats pretty lame. Fighting knights sucks enough to begin with

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1